ADVERTISEMENT

That fancy new building we moved into today is now obsolete

Our program is so far behind it's not even funny. That $50 million building is now a relic.

What's old today is new tomorrow...

826c2bbc-e7d1-11e6-9f29-358733a5e194.jpg

Suggestion for you and all these posters, join IPTAY, make weekly journeys to Pickens County at football time to worship Dabo and be ALL IN.
Sorry, I already gave my money to the GCC last month for the 2019 season. Just because I call it like I see it doesn't mean I don't support USC and put my money where my mouth is.

Reactions: ddw1263
Initially yes...but he was 6-7 after 3 years and they had stopped paying Bowden by then. They didn't fire him. And a lot of Clemson fans wanted him fired

Technically Bowden wasn't fired, but when meeting with TD Phillips after that loss to Wake, he knew that without winning the division that he was gone. Phillips has stated that himself in interviews in so many words. So Bowden had a choice. Resign, and get paid anyway. Or wait until the end of the year, take the abuse of the fan base, and then get fired.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogue cock
USC needs to get out of the SEC.

LOL! Would a pig leave a sty stocked full all the time of his favorite slop? Don't think so. Now, would a college president and his BOT leave a conference which hands out envelopes stuffed with BIG bills every spring for no other reason than being members of said conference? Don't think so. Finding a 'reason' to get out of the SEC would be damn near impossible and would mark ua as a pariah forever.

LOL! Would a pig leave a sty stocked full all the time of his favorite slop? Don't think so. Now, would a college president and his BOT leave a conference which hands out envelopes stuffed with BIG bills every spring for no other reason than being members of said conference? Don't think so. Finding a 'reason' to get out of the SEC would be damn near impossible and would mark ua as a pariah forever.
Unless you can find a way into the B1G where you receive all that athletic money AND all the research money. But, alas, we don't qualify.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT