ADVERTISEMENT

The great Christian Dabo doesn't care about anything but winning, players health be damned!

Jan 6, 2012
Dabo played Watson against us with a torn ACL (anything to break the streak). So we know Dabo don't give a shit about any of his players. Dabo is all in to win at ANY cost. Watson had a bad shoulder this week and he throws it 70 times in a game (anything to stay undefeated). The recruits keep signing up believing his lies and BS because he is one fine Con Man and not much else.

Reactions: SpursUPgunsOUT
Dabo played Watson against us with a torn ACL (anything to break the streak). So we know Dabo don't give a shit about any of his players. Dabo is all in to win at ANY cost. Watson had a bad shoulder this week and he throws it 70 times in a game (anything to stay undefeated). The recruits keep signing up believing his lies and BS because he is one fine Con Man and not much else.

"Dabo sez Deshaun checked out of 30 run plays called by the coaches last Saturday." If he did check out, then it's not on Dumbo. Sounds to me like Watson just wanted to throw the ball to get back into the Heisman race. Instead, three ints took him out of it.

"Dabo sez Deshaun checked out of 30 run plays called by the coaches last Saturday." If he did check out, then it's not on Dumbo. Sounds to me like Watson just wanted to throw the ball to get back into the Heisman race. Instead, three ints took him out of it.
Or not to get hit

Reactions: Silverspur02
Pure baloney and you know it! If his throwing shoulder was bad, just wait until it heals and see what he does against your team. My guess is that he is not going to need to throw it 70 times!

For all the house taters questioning #4 injury. why would the trainers list him in the injury report if he wasn't injured? Was Dabo playing games again.

Cut and paste.

Watson was injured after he picked up 13 yards on a run and was brought down by Davion Ellison and Rodney Williams. Watson threw an incomplete pass on the next play before coming out of the game. His shoulder was looked at by a trainer for a few moments before he was walked into the locker room.

Clemson junior QB Deshaun Watson (shoulder) is listed as probable in advance of Saturday's game against Pitt.

Watson was injured after he picked up 13 yards on a run and was brought down by Davion Ellison and Rodney Williams.

Now this here brings massive confusion.

rodney_williams_large_verge_super_wide.jpg

For all the house taters questioning #4 injury. why would the trainers list him in the injury report if he wasn't injured? Was Dabo playing games again.

Cut and paste.

Watson was injured after he picked up 13 yards on a run and was brought down by Davion Ellison and Rodney Williams. Watson threw an incomplete pass on the next play before coming out of the game. His shoulder was looked at by a trainer for a few moments before he was walked into the locker room.

Clemson junior QB Deshaun Watson (shoulder) is listed as probable in advance of Saturday's game against Pitt.

He came out in early 2nd quarter of the Syracuse game as stated above. Said to have bruised his shoulder. They said he could have come back in during the 2nd half of Syracuse if needed, but was held out because his backup was playing well.

As far as I know he wasn't held out of practice during the week. It was mentioned on the pregame show that they expected he would be limited as a runner during the game due to the bruised shoulder.

Don't think most coaches hold players out for bruises.

He came out in early 2nd quarter of the Syracuse game as stated above. Said to have bruised his shoulder. They said he could have come back in during the 2nd half of Syracuse if needed, but was held out because his backup was playing well.

As far as I know he wasn't held out of practice during the week. It was mentioned on the pregame show that they expected he would be limited as a runner during the game due to the bruised shoulder.

Exactly right! The only thing that was affected was his running, as the coaches did not want his shoulder to take any hits. Of course when Deshaun isn't a threat to run, ir really hampers the Tiger's overall running game effectiveness. I doubt that he will run much against Wake Forest or even South Carolina if those games are well in hand.

Uninformed silly, speculative and out-right incorrect post is incorrect. While I have no love for Yabba Dodo Swindle up in clemsux, I don't think he abuses his players. He probably should have held Deshaun out against us last year, but the man wanted to play. You have to trust people to know how good they are to go.

Reactions: tob T

He did have some really bad throws though. It could have been bothering him. If that's the case, he certainly would not want to be hit on it running. This is all speculation since no one really knows. Remember they brought Gallman back next game after the concussion.

He did have some really bad throws though. It could have been bothering him. If that's the case, he certainly would not want to be hit on it running. This is all speculation since no one really knows. Remember they brought Gallman back next game after the concussion.

he was 52-70...heck he was tired-lol...

Gallman came back the next game but it was the game after our off week, so there was no game type contact for 2 weeks.

Clemson has a history of lying about injuries because they don't care about their players. They just want them on the field. Dabo was taught this by Bowden.

His attempt to tackle on his last INT that could have been a pick 6 if not for the effort of Mike Williams to barely make the saving tackle should disqualify Watson from any Heisman talk. Just show the video.

Also, Dabo took a question from a reporter about A. Scott's stats being down that upset him. Don't let Dabo fool you. He probably instructed Watson to make a lot of passes and distribute to as many receivers as possible to get their stats up.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
His attempt to tackle on his last INT that could have been a pick 6 if not for the effort of Mike Williams to barely make the saving tackle should disqualify Watson from any Heisman talk. Just show the video.

Also, Dabo took a question from a reporter about A. Scott's stats being down that upset him. Don't let Dabo fool you. He probably instructed Watson to make a lot of passes and distribute to as many receivers as possible to get their stats up.
Do you know anything about football?

Wow, you nailed it. Keep it up.

BS......you have no idea what you are talking about!
I know what I'm talking about and here is the Clemson STAFF lying. Bowden and Dabo!

His second appearance, the next week against Furman, was the beginning of the end for Korn at Clemson when he was hit and suffered a broken collarbone. For reasons still unknown, the Clemson staff was vague about the nature of the injury, at first labeling it as a "bone bruise." Spence even told reporters a few weeks after the injury that Korn was merely "nicked up."

Bowden eventually applied for a medical redshirt for Korn, against the wishes of his offensive coordinator, Korn's father said.

totally absurd that Clemson is the only team to allow players to play with injuries. They act like it's a macho sport or something.

Reactions: colatiger803
Wille Korn and Kyle Parker say hey.
Conner Shaw say hello.......

"was coming off a knee sprain suffered the previous week against Tennessee, and coach Steve Spurrier told him Friday that Dylan Thompson would start the game.

On the plane flight to Columbia, Mo., Shaw developed flu-like symptoms that induced nausea and required him to receive four bags of I.V. fluids on Friday and Saturday. He missed all the team’s pregame meetings and meals but dressed in full uniform and dragged himself onto the field for warmups without any expectation of stepping on the field once the game began."

he was 52-70...heck he was tired-lol...

Gallman came back the next game but it was the game after our off week, so there was no game type contact for 2 weeks.
Watson threw three lazy, uncharacteristic int's against a bad D, didn't want to run.

Gallman was very ineffective. I'm not saying if they were USC players they wouldn't have played. Just that their performance to me indicated they weren't 100% or even close.

Conner Shaw say hello.......

"was coming off a knee sprain suffered the previous week against Tennessee, and coach Steve Spurrier told him Friday that Dylan Thompson would start the game.

On the plane flight to Columbia, Mo., Shaw developed flu-like symptoms that induced nausea and required him to receive four bags of I.V. fluids on Friday and Saturday. He missed all the team’s pregame meetings and meals but dressed in full uniform and dragged himself onto the field for warmups without any expectation of stepping on the field once the game began."
Haha. You're comparing ruining a guy's career with Connor having the flu? Did Connor or his parents complain? (Willie Korn's Dad called out the clemsux staff). Did he suffer long term effects from the coaches playing him while injured--with the flu? Spurrier wouldn't force a player to play. Just like he doesn't try to convince or beg players to stay in school and not declare for the draft. Unlike dumbo.

Last edited:
Reactions: SandStormAggedon

Sad post, you are better than that. Did you notice how this type of idiocy worked for Hillary? just saying

Reactions: SandNat
Haha. You're comparing ruining a guy's career with Connor having the flu? Did Connor or his parents complain? (Willie Korn's Dad called out the clemsux staff). Did he suffer long term effects from the coaches playing him while injured--with the flu? Spurrier wouldn't force a player to play. Just like he doesn't try to convince or beg players to stay in school and not declare for the draft. Unlike dumbo.

Stanley Doughty says hello too!

'I Trusted 'Em': When NCAA Schools Abandon Their Injured Athletes

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...chools-abandon-their-injured-athletes/275407/

My observation of Dablo on the sidelines after a player makes a mistake, or the abuse he gives an official after a call he doesn't like tells me Dablo should retrace his Christian values. There's no way he should have not been given an unsportsmanlike penalty on 2 or 3 occasions during the Pitt game. Oh yeah....nice move not to punt on 4th and 1 at the end of the game.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Yes. That idiot. The one who decided that it was his duty to "rewrite the Ten Commandments".
Unbelievable. How do you go to seminary without learning Hebrew or Arabaic? You should know the language in which the Bible was originally written and the language that Jesus spoke, I would think.

My observation of Dablo on the sidelines after a player makes a mistake, or the abuse he gives an official after a call he doesn't like tells me Dablo should retrace his Christian values. There's no way he should have not been given an unsportsmanlike penalty on 2 or 3 occasions during the Pitt game. Oh yeah....nice move not to punt on 4th and 1 at the end of the game.

That is just silly

Reactions: SandNat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT