ADVERTISEMENT

The Grope Thread

SCGamecocks29510New Member
One of the girls at work who is a Clemson fan said "did you see that game this weekend?" I said yeah I did. I replied with "what's up with the Clemson guys fondling the osu guys stuff." She immediately got quiet. Hahaha. Roll Tide!

Maybe the Tater player works at UPS in the off-season. He would be used to handling "packages".

Reactions: RaginRooster
It is a damn cult. I used to do business with the university a few years back. All in is not just a saying. Everyone is just that all the way down to the cops. It creates a myopic world view no doubt. Nothing the football program does will ever be out of bounds.

?i heard he was just checking the time on New Year's Eve. Seeing if the ball hass dropped yet.

and why are your players doing it? If your coaches are breaking down game film, then they have seen this before. Wtf. Why let it go on unless they are apart of it.

Really???

Btw. You guys are the king my of social media. You coined the term clemson google.

It was tweeted out before of other players doing this. There is no doubt Dabo was aware of this before the last game.

It's dang time we quit riding other teams coat-tails.Screw Bama

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. You have 1 of 2 teams to pull for in the championship game. Are you joining the crowd that "Clemson is from SC so let's pull for them?"

When we play Alabama again in 2020 I hope we beat the tar out of them. Hopefully by then Muschamp has had several good recruiting classes and has us in a position to beat not just Alabama but Clemson as well.

The really sad part of this to me,is not exactly he did or why did it. people do stupid every day. but the fact that so many people feel like they to defend and justify what he did,even though they know it wrong, they defend it anyway. that tells me they could not less about he did or who he did it to they are only concerened about the image and reputation of theyre precious lil team

and why are your players doing it? If your coaches are breaking down game film, then they have seen this before. Wtf. Why let it go on unless they are apart of it.

Really???

It is what they do.
Exactly as they did to us before our game with their comments.
Diversion and distractions, and, Dablo is a master.
They do whatever they can to get the opponents thinking and talking about anything other the the matter at hand (the game),

Reactions: RockThrillCock
Or .... sure was hard swimming across that creek? ( can't remember singer. Will google shortly. ).

So if one of the osu players had retaliated with a shove or punch they would be out of the game. But the Clemson player would b ok?

Reminds me of the ref that gave the penalty of giving them the business. .

But seriously. Any house taters defending this action.

I had one tater tell me they were "getting in their head" Only one has even responded about it. I assume the rest are just pretty speechless. Im not sure what id say other than it needs to stop if it were our team caught doing this consistently. I would insist any player caught sexually assaulting another should face serious consequences. Im still pretty confused and disturbed by the 2 videos I have seen of it.

Dabo and the ACC have remained silent. No talk of suspension or anything. You cant throw a punch unless its into someone's privates? But hitting them in the helmet is a serious violation.

The cult of Clemson gets stranger and stranger.

Is this why Dabo recruits so well???? Clemson is an embarrassment to the state and their conference especially if they do not respond to the issue.

I had one tater tell me they were "getting in their head" Only one has even responded about it. I assume the rest are just pretty speechless. Im not sure what id say other than it needs to stop if it were our team caught doing this consistently. I would insist any player caught sexually assaulting another should face serious consequences. Im still pretty confused and disturbed by the 2 videos I have seen of it.

"Getting in their head" ? Which head?

Dabo and the ACC have remained silent. No talk of suspension or anything. You cant throw a punch unless its into someone's privates? But hitting them in the helmet is a serious violation.

The cult of Clemson gets stranger and stranger.
Wait,...what...you mean there are two videos?.......smh

This is really disgusting. There are little kids watching these young men. Is # 42 gay? Apparently, being gay is such a positive thing now days no one can say a word about it. Even a lecherous public display is above criticism.

This type of thread has been deleted all day from fgf. Looks like Dabos reach hits gcc too.

Reactions: uscdoug
It wasn't much. What would. E worse if he asked him what was the capital of Thailand. A strike to the nuts as you yell Bangkok would be way out of line but hilarious at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT