ADVERTISEMENT

The Grope Thread

My two cents.

A billboard would be sour grapes and classless. You don't make billboards of some moron groping someone, and you don't do it simply because you are pissed off about their success. That is what sore losers do.

Also, the lame billboard misquoting Rodney Paulk and Steve Spurrier was equally classless.

My two cents.

A billboard would be sour grapes and classless. You don't make billboards of some moron groping someone, and you don't do it simply because you are pissed off about their success. That is what sore losers do.

Also, the lame billboard misquoting Rodney Paulk and Steve Spurrier was equally classless.
Sorry man, that means you are Clemson fan. I just found out about myself too. Not happy about it.

Reactions: uscbeckham
I swear this site is worse than liberals claiming racism sometimes. Disagree about anything and you are a tater.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Guys rubbing rocks in Pickens is called tradition. No surprise they swept it under the rug with ease..

This is all irrelevant. Auburn will make sure every football prospect in the country know about this incident for the next 5 years.

slightly off topic but does anyone remember those 'ohios nuts cant hang with our cocks' after the second outback bowl? awesome. love seeing OSU go down to SC schools.

"The game is so serious and locked in, and you do stuff to break up the seriousness of the game," Boulware said. "People are trying to say sexual assault, and people who say that have never played football, never been in a locker room, seen the weird stuff -- we're together every day for years, and you get very comfortable with each other."

This reminds me, pitchers and catchers report to spring training on Feb 12th.

"The game is so serious and locked in, and you do stuff to break up the seriousness of the game," Boulware said. "People are trying to say sexual assault, and people who say that have never played football, never been in a locker room, seen the weird stuff -- we're together every day for years, and you get very comfortable with each other."

"You're a loser if you don't let a teammate bang you in the butt, no one wants to share warmth with losers" - Ben Boulware

Here's the full "statement" he issued on the ass grabbing

i would think you could break up the seriousness of the game by doing something else

This stuff is so weird. It's sick! You touch me like that and you're going to regret it. I used to have a healthy "hate my rival" for the boys in orange. Now I just think they're pathetic and kind of feel sorry for them. Beautiful campus and decent academics, but the Queerball is just plain weird.

Reactions: rocker04
You know even after Wilkins went 4 fingers deep, Boulware got up and slapped the player on the rear as well. Back when I played if you wanted to get in an opponents head you did it by good play on the field or maybe by ringing his bell. All of this grab ass'ing was considered bush league crap. Some things should be left on the practice field. Obviously they practice this bush league crap or they wouldn't be doing it during a game.
"Good practice Ben"
"Thanks.... I'll see you in the showers"

I like how he justifies it by saying Samuels "didn't do anything at all." C'mon, man! Samuels is 200 pounds, maybe. Try that on Cam Robinson and see how it goes.

At what point does this start to hurt recruiting? I'm serious. Most people find this type of behavior offensive. The fact that they are acting like it's not a big deal would cause me to question going there if I were a football player.

You know even after Wilkins went 4 fingers deep, Boulware got up and slapped the player on the rear as well. Back when I played if you wanted to get in an opponents head you did it by good play on the field or maybe by ringing his bell. All of this grab ass'ing was considered bush league crap. Some things should be left on the practice field. Obviously they practice this bush league crap or they wouldn't be doing it during a game.
"Good practice Ben"
"Thanks.... I'll see you in the showers"
Lol, I'm dying at work. They take turns dropping the soap to "practice" for game day.

"Where do you draw the line on screwing with an opponent's head?"

Better not say nothing about my former neighbors sisters third cousin.

Yeah, my question is this: Where do you draw the line on screwing with an opponent's head? Slurs, groping, whatever they do next?
ef·fem·i·nate
əˈfemənət/
adjective
  1. (of a man) having or showing characteristics regarded as typical of a woman; unmanly.
    synonyms: womanish, effete, foppish, unmanly, feminine;
I don't know what else to say...​

He said in his statement if you're bothered by this kind of behavior you might be one of those kids who dressed in the bathroom stall rather than dress in front of him. Geez, why wouldn't people be lining up to be molested by him?

You all know this type of guy. Stiffler from American Pie. A hyper-athlete who has always thought all his bullying is good, clean fun and only a (fill-in-the-blank) would think otherwise. Typical sophomoric, hazing athlete bully. I guarantee you his teammates don't care much for him off the field.

Last edited:
He said in his statement if you're bothered by this kind of behavior you might be one of those kids who dressed in the shower rather than dress in front of him. Geez, why wouldn't people be lining up to be molested by him?

You all know this type of guy. Stiffler from American Pie. A hyper-athlete who has always thought all his bullying is good, clean fun and only a (fill-in-the-blank) would think otherwise. Typical sophomoric, hazing athlete bully. I guarantee you his teammates don't care much for him off the field.

lolz. Great reference. I was thinking Wooderson from Dazed and Confused. I couldn't totally see Bouleware hanging around Clemson for the next 10 years, after he gets cut from the NFL, hitting on fresh coeds.

Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT