ADVERTISEMENT

The" I knew it the whole time" thread......

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
Do we get in the tourney . Please no big long post just yes or no.......I say. No...

Edit: After looking at Lunardi's bracketology, changing this to a yes

Last edited:
That is what Lunardi is saying. Depending on how that San Diedo State loss weighs, I'm worried......yet excited!
He kicked out St Mary's and had SDS as a last 4 in. Eventho it would help our RPI, I don't want Memphis to beat UCONN . That might knock us out of his bracket.

Reactions: whythis28
thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

Yall should look at Joe lanardi twitter page. Man,the world hates him.

With the worst out of conference schedule of the at large teams..no
Bilas just said in our defense we scheduled the easier OOC this season because we thought we were a year away and weren't expecting such a big season.

Bilas just said in our defense we scheduled the easier OOC this season because we thought we were a year away and weren't expecting such a big season.
We also had a couple of teams, Memphis and St. Johns, that were a lot worse than they historically are. But I still don't understand why we don't schedule more ACC teams...we used to have some good rivalries with them and at some point decided to quit scheduling them.

We also had a couple of teams, Memphis and St. Johns, that were a lot worse than they historically are. But I still don't understand why we don't schedule more ACC teams...we used to have some good rivalries with them and at some point decided to quit scheduling them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT