ADVERTISEMENT

The little old lady at the grocery store...

FORKCOCK

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2006
Mt. Pleasant
This morning, I went to the grocery store to get a few things to cook for today's game. I was wearing a Carolina T-shirt.

A little older lady, probably late 70's pulled her cart up to mine and began a conversation. It went like this...

Little old lady: "Who do y'all play today?"

Me: "Kentucky."

Little old lady: "Where? Lexington or Columbia?"

Me: "Columbia."

Little old lady: "Do you know what the spread is?"

Me: "(kind of chuckling) I think Kentucky us getting three."

Little old lady: "OK. Not bad. Good luck! Y'all just need to shut down the run."

This morning, I went to the grocery store to get a few things to cook for today's game. I was wearing a Carolina T-shirt.

A little older lady, probably late 70's pulled her cart up to mine and began a conversation. It went like this...

Little old lady: "Who do y'all play today?"

Me: "Kentucky."

Little old lady: "Where? Lexington or Columbia?"

Me: "Columbia."

Little old lady: "Do you know what the spread is?"

Me: "(kind of chuckling) I think Kentucky us getting three."

Little old lady: "OK. Not bad. Good luck! Y'all just need to shut down the run."
Good one!
Ryan McGee UT alum said he was in the grocery store in Charlotte last week wearing his Tennessee shirt when he game face to face with a little old lady with a Gator shirt on holding a box of Franzia in each hand , they locked eyes and she just shook her head and said we love beating you A-holes, so I guess you came out on the good!

Another good one I heard this week, a coach from a power five school (can't remember which one) wife called him at work and asked him how to stop the toilet from running, he told her to put 8 in the box!

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT