ADVERTISEMENT

the next gen tater QB is on ESPN2 tonite

Won't that be 6 guys up there?
They must have cushy benches for them all to stay.

Of course, he looked good. But he did float a few passes. He looked like a lot of high school QBs look.

UGA thought they were getting a world-beater in Eason too. You simply never know, especially w QBs, until a guy is playing on Saturdays.

They still may have. We are not recruiting on the level we need to be to be gaining ground. Thanks steve.

Reactions: SCGCock07
It will also depend on the OL he is behind. I think Garcia and the other all world QB's we had would have played better if our OL was even decent at those times. Over the SOS years I saw so many plays where a defensive player was already in our back field before the QB even had time to set up.

Reactions: JSpears5
If they were gamecocks half would transfer. What makes them stay in taterville

orange-dollar-sign-clip-art-at-vector-clip-art.png

Lawrence has a sweet release, appears to move very gingerly in his cleats escaping pressure, and seems to be in great shape, as he hardly puffs while running.

Lawrence has a sweet release, appears to move very gingerly in his cleats escaping pressure, and seems to be in great shape, as he hardly puffs while running.

I am not worried about any QB we will face in the future. With Coach Muschamp here, we will soon have the best secondary we have ever had playing for us. The throwing windows will be small, tight, with little room for error.

Sad to think about the talent they are stockpiling up there these days.
T Lawrence looked like the number 1 QB in high school. Oh well. Let's load up ourselves.

Nothing special. Bentley looked just as good if not better.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there. Clever. ;)

He threw a lot of balls in to double coverage and got lucky the DBs head wasn't on a swivel. Plus he had a few tall targets to just lob passes up to. Nothing special. Bentley looked just as good if not better.
Assume you're being facetious. Cartersville QB is the best HS QB I've ever seen. Jake is a fine quarterback, but compare their HS film...the difference is obvious. Just being real, and I tend to be a sunshine pumper.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
he definitely has a laser for an arm, honestly wasnt super impressed with decisions. the cartersville offense was head and shoulders better than that defense

He looked like a typical douche more concerned with how cool his accessories were then being a BOSS

Plus he's a clemson verbal so screw him. Hopefully by the time he plays our DLine will destroy him forever

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT