ADVERTISEMENT

The PAC12 right now.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
giphy.gif

In all fairness, right now the PAC 12 is worrying more about keeping their Universities from burning to the ground...literally.

I hope you don't really believe that. I know the media has to make it sound like the whole state is burning, but there are about 105 million acres in Califonia and about 700,000 have burned. Less than 1%. Most of the schools are not within 50 miles of a fire, as the fires are out in the forests and schools are in big cities.

Reactions: bloody spur
In all fairness, right now the PAC 12 is worrying more about keeping their Universities from burning to the ground.
It's not so much the proximity of the fires to the campus, but the air quality due to the smoke being generated. Several counties in California, Oregon, Washington and Arizona have now issued health advisories. In NW Corvallis ( near OSU) campus) fire prompted mandatory evacuation orders.

It's not so much the proximity of the fires to the campus, but the air quality due to the smoke being generated. Several counties in California, Oregon, Washington and Arizona have now issued health advisories. In NW Corvallis ( near OSU) campus) fire prompted mandatory evacuation orders.
One of my sisters lives in San Fran. Her air quality meter has been registering in the 100s in her house a few times. Outside is registering in the 300s.

Maybe not Antifa, but it's been like 12 arrests. The FEDS are looking into if it was coordinated, so even if they aren't Antifa it might be a well laid out plan by someone.

How about 12 separate idiots like the ‘gender reveal’ fire?

Maybe not Antifa, but it's been like 12 arrests. The FEDS are looking into if it was coordinated, so even if they aren't Antifa it might be a well laid out plan by someone.
Or it could be ....
The fires were sparked by nearly 12,000 lightning strikes in a dry California terrain that hasn't seen much rain. The "lightning siege" created close to 600 new wildfires, said Jeremy Rahn, a public information officer for Cal Fire, at a briefing Saturday.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/22/905099950/the-worst-is-not-behind-us-california-continues-to-burn

Or it could be ....
The fires were sparked by nearly 12,000 lightning strikes in a dry California terrain that hasn't seen much rain. The "lightning siege" created close to 600 new wildfires, said Jeremy Rahn, a public information officer for Cal Fire, at a briefing Saturday.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/22/905099950/the-worst-is-not-behind-us-california-continues-to-burn
Probably a little of both. I have family in California, and every year they lament the laws/rules implemented over the past 20-30 years that the prohibit clearing of underbrush.

Never thought I would say this but,

Damn, I miss George W right now.
C’mon man just embrace the alternative facts and it will all make sense. The fires were intentionally set so that people from 100s of miles away could see the smoke and thereby proving the earth is flat. If it was round then you wouldn’t be able to see it once you moved around the curve. Just think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT