ADVERTISEMENT

The players:

lexus2015

Nov 21, 2019
They deserve much better. They have talent and are good young men. However we pay a coach millions to get them ready to play and give them a chance to win. I feel for them. They are not bad players. Do the right thing and get them a coach they can be proud to play for. Muschamp doesn't even care anymore. He has his millions. Money talks, stop giving and see what happens.

They deserve much better. They have talent and are good young men. However we pay a coach millions to get them ready to play and give them a chance to win. I feel for them. They are not bad players. Do the right thing and get them a coach they can be proud to play for. Muschamp doesn't even care anymore. He has his millions. Money talks, stop giving and see what happens.
Totally disagree , a lot of guys on defense have quit. Izzy doesnt want to tackle anybody. The O-line is sad , Brooke isn't living up to hype and Hill is scared to run for a 1st down.

Reactions: carolina_slim
Hype? So we hitch our receiving corps wagon to hype from a player who transfers in from Wingate, are you the least bit surprised.

Reactions: jeff2001
I'm not a give every kid a trophy kind of guy. I see three players on this team that can play on Sundays. Harris, Horn and Jones. Hill has the spirit of a Gamecock but he can't move at all, and playing behind a terrible o-line he has no chance to succeed. Coaches must be gone before it gets worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT