ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC front 7 is the difference.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
USC =3 sacks 8 TFL
Auburn 5 sacks 9TFL
Bama. 3 sacks 11TFL

Its said you get better from the 1st game to the 2nd......SC's defensive line better get better this week
I’ll hoping our D game plan was focused on stopping the triple option. CC didn’t run it exclusively, but they used it a lot in the 1st half.
I think we’ll see a big difference next week. Not really sure how well we’ll do against their ground game but hoping they look better than they did yesterday. Really hope tackling gets better or we might be in a for long day!

Coastal only had 243 yards and a lot of that was in the 4th.
and the majority of it came against young backups. Our guys will continue to get better. I just hope we see some improvement next week against a very talented Dawg team.

We played very vanilla,very few blitzes...one of which Horn got his sack on.Just like the O didnt show much neither did the D , we will pull out all the stops next week

We just weren't trying to show anything on defense... right?

There was a base D the majority of the game,, and little pressure applied and when it was it was effective.
I didn’t see any attempt to make adjustments to smother the option running,, but other than garbage time when they got backed up inside the 20’s the D was stout.

Reactions: Garnetskies
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT