ADVERTISEMENT

The stadium has to be loud from the start...Biggest recruiting weekend

TN-Gamecock

May 10, 2002
Erwin, TN/Originally from Greer
for us...I keep reading here and other sites all the big names that are going to be in Williams Brice for the game.

Make it louder than it ever has before...this might be the game that sways some on the fence.

Quavaris Crouch is the big name coming in....it will come down to us and Clemson.

Be loud and proud...

I only bet on myself :), and of course I would bet on Rod, outside of that no one else

bet%2Bon%2Bit.gif

Last edited:
I'll bet he can and unlike you, who's gone nutso, he doesn't give a damn. Neither do I. Just win the game. That's what it's all about.That will carry our program a lot further than what's on the side of a helmet.

okie dokie

I'll bet he can and unlike you, who's gone nutso, he doesn't give a damn. Neither do I. Just win the game. That's what it's all about.That will carry our program a lot further than what's on the side of a helmet.
Exactly- did we surrender when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No!

for us...I keep reading here and other sites all the big names that are going to be in Williams Brice for the game.

Make it louder than it ever has before...this might be the game that sways some on the fence.

Quavaris Crouch is the big name coming in....it will come down to us and Clemson.

Be loud and proud...
It was quite loud

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Be loud and proud...

Team has to do their part. I’m not much for screaming when I sit on the East side and it’s 200 degrees and we’re down 41-10.

Be loud and proud...
Crouch went to Raleigh For The State-Ga. State game. He must have needed the Sleep for that 41-7 yawner!

All that empty aluminum half way through the 3rd was impressive I'm sure. I have a friend who trains major D1 athletes in middle GA take a recruit to your game Saturday (a junior RB who is a stud). He trained Fromm in HS, Willie Reid, all the 4 and 5 star guys from Warner Robins and surrounding area. He said he would never take another recruit back to Columbia based on the culture and lack of excellence by your recruiting staff. You can be as loud as you want, but y'all have some issues.

All that empty aluminum half way through the 3rd was impressive I'm sure. I have a friend who trains major D1 athletes in middle GA take a recruit to your game Saturday (a junior RB who is a stud). He trained Fromm in HS, Willie Reid, all the 4 and 5 star guys from Warner Robins and surrounding area. He said he would never take another recruit back to Columbia based on the culture and lack of excellence by your recruiting staff. You can be as loud as you want, but y'all have some issues.

Reactions: Cockopotamus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT