ADVERTISEMENT

The State sure writes some ridiculous articles

rockingamecock

Aug 28, 2001
Soda City
today: "5 Reasons South Carolina can beat Texas A&M" . . . the other day it was the same thing about Kentucky . . . their stories are a bunch of crap.

I wouldn't know. Don't/won't subscribe, read or click.
Hey, it's all good. The only thing I'd question would be why you chose not to end that sentence with the final verbiage being "anymore" or "any longer"; and of course you could've used the term "since I no longer" - with that initiating of course right after your word of "know", and move that "." to right behind the above referenced word "longer". Just like I just did. =;-p

It's all good though ponyboy, just BS'n widcha!

Peace. Out.

I'm waiting on the article entitled "5 reasons not to read The State".
Your post reminded me of this:

1342562784402_535803.png

Reactions: Lakecock1
Didn't click link but just saw on Twitter today they have an article debating what the worst USC football team ever was...lol

The State currently occupies a nice building that will make a great parking lot for USC in the not too distant future.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Did they ever apologize to Deebo for writing that false article?? I know the ran fictitious headlines with snarling looking photos to make them look even more guilty, the headline might have just as well been two black USC football players cause trouble, we have no facts or details but look at these pictures of angry black players.

Did they ever apologize to Deebo for writing that false article?? I know the ran fictitious headlines with snarling looking photos to make them look even more guilty, the headline might have just as well been two black USC football players cause trouble, we have no facts or details but look at these pictures of angry black players.

They have not....Muschamp even went on Finebaum and called them out for not apologizing and attempting to set the record straight. They are never going to change...we will carry them around like a rock in the shoe until they eventually die.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT