ADVERTISEMENT

The Tennessux nightmare is finally over!

Bleedgandb3334

Aug 31, 2013
Gulf Shores, Alabama
I really don't like them, I hate them more than Georgia. Probly because that jackass of a football coach they have has lucked into two straight wins against us. Cost us the East and who knows what could've happened in the SEC championship game. I'm getting mad just thinking about that. Like I said, I really hate them. Lol

Originally posted by Bleedgandb3334:
I really don't like them, I hate them more than Georgia. Probly because that jackass of a football coach they have has lucked into two straight wins against us. Cost us the East and who knows what could've happened in the SEC championship game. I'm getting mad just thinking about that. Like I said, I really hate them. Lol
I hate UT, too. Those last two games in football just killed me. It's hard enough to beat them period in football but just to give them those last two games just eats my heart out.

As far as tomorrow is concerned the one stat that scares me a little is the fact this is the 15th time UT has been the # 2 seed in the SECT and they won the championship each time.
This post was edited on 3/7 11:50 PM by Freddie.B.Cocky

Re: Guess that statistic is a goner now. ;-) **

So happy to beat them in both Mens and Womens basketball. The last two Football games have made me really hate them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT