ADVERTISEMENT

The UVA is a real Bojangles thing...

adversary2

Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful Downtown Burgess
Pulled into Bojangles in Murrells Inlet & asked if they had heard of the Uva, the lady on the mic said no, but the another employee said yes, it's cajun filet, pimento cheese on a BoBerry biscuit. He also confessed he was not a big fan.

I said, I want to try one. They asked if I wanted the icing on it (I declined the icing). It was ok. It won't be on my regular orders, but I would order it again... (if for no other reason to freak some unsuspecting people out.) Perhaps I need to try with icing next time.

Interested to see if any others at Bojangles far & wide have asked if they know what it is & gotten positive response...

• Wow
Reactions: Mr CockStrong
it sounds interesting....I think I'd stop at the spicy filet on the boberry biscuit. That sounds decent enough (sort of the salty/sweet mcgriddle vibe).
I love pimento cheese but feels like too much to me

es, it's cajun filet, pimento cheese on a BoBerry biscuit.
200.gif

Pulled into Bojangles in Murrells Inlet & asked if they had heard of the Uva, the lady on the mic said no, but the another employee said yes, it's cajun filet, pimento cheese on a BoBerry biscuit. He also confessed he was not a big fan.

I said, I want to try one. They asked if I wanted the icing on it (I declined the icing). It was ok. It won't be on my regular orders, but I would order it again... (if for no other reason to freak some unsuspecting people out.) Perhaps I need to try with icing next time.

Interested to see if any others at Bojangles far & wide have asked if they know what it is & gotten positive response...

Icing on it!! Are u pregnant?😆

Bojangles gave Clemson, UNC, and Auburn QBs NIL deals last year. They better step it up for the Gamecocks this year. No excuse for them not to do so for Rattler.

Been available at most SC Bojangles restaurants for probably at least a year now.

I love pimento cheese and Bojangles cajun filet biscuits but this combo sounds nasty to me but to each his own I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT