ADVERTISEMENT

The Washington Football Team

Just rent out the name to the highest bidder. Washington Papa Johns this year. Washington Subway next. Washington Go Daddy’s next

Ding Ding Ding! The perfect name for Washington Football Club just occurred to me and will make almost everyone happy. White Man Evil!

Reactions: jonesz21
Half of my tee shirts and most of my caps are Redskins. A few weeks ago I didn’t think twice about wearing it, now am I going to be considered offensive and insensitive if I run into Publix with a Redskins shirt on? I will be on board with new name ,logo, all that when it happens, but am I supposed to hide or burn all my Redskins stuff? And is the history going to be erased, like it never happened? Old pictures have the logo on the helmet erased? I hope not.

Half of my tee shirts and most of my caps are Redskins. A few weeks ago I didn’t think twice about wearing it, now am I going to be considered offensive and insensitive if I run into Publix with a Redskins shirt on? I will be on board with new name ,logo, all that when it happens, but am I supposed to hide or burn all my Redskins stuff? And is the history going to be erased, like it never happened? Old pictures have the logo on the helmet erased? I hope not.

If you will just take a knee all your transgressions will be forgiven, for the moment.

We really need to do away with the word
"Fighting" .....
South Carolina (Reach across the aisle) Gamecocks?
South Carolina ( strongly worded text message) Gamecocks?
South Carolina ( upset but I'm working thru it) Gamecocks ?

Fighting refers more to a team fighting spirit versus two roosters fighting in a gambling Cock fight. Believe you me in a barnyard setting two roosters will fight without human encouragement. Just leave it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT