ADVERTISEMENT

There is a gorgeous, beautiful "Winter Scene" looking out of our picture window in the kitchen.

No, I don't have a grandchild and I know I should know how to post a picture. And By George I'm going to learn here in the near future.
Well take a pic and share it with us when you learn.
I would love to see it.
And for what it's worth, I don't think you sound like you are boasting at all. To me you sound grateful to be surrounded by such beauty. And that is very cool for you to share

Shoe has some instructions to posting a picture somewhere. The picture must be posted to a web site that can be accessed in a url. In other words, a picture hosting web site.

@Freddie.B.Cocky looking out his kitchen window, mouth wide open and seeing Nicolette Scorsese (Christmas Vacation for you younguns) slinging her bathing suit to him from the backyard fantasy diving board.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
8d7ef3a2414d297ba15ff1c99553ba0aw-c0xd-w826_h860_q80.jpg

Getting ready to light a fire and enjoy a glass of bourbon myself. Love this time of year.

Just need to get back inside before the wolves get me.

I saw another very unusual scene just now at 1:51 AM. I am looking out of a bedroom window on the same side of my house as the picture window in the kitchen. I just woke up and wanted to see if it was still snowing. As I looked out I could see the shadow of a large tree on the surface of the snow, obviously the moon was providing the light, I guess. Also, I looked up and could see just a few clouds in the sky and again this is at 1:51 in the morning. The fact I could see the sky at this time in the morning was amazing to me. I've never been a very observant guy when it came to nature but the fact I could see the sky just blew me away.

One other thing, and you people aren't going to believe this, although it happens all the time here - but I've never seen it at night. As I was making the observances described above there were three or four deer (all does) walking out of the woods onto my backyard.

I saw another very unusual scene just now at 1:51 AM. I am looking out of a bedroom window on the same side of my house as the picture window in the kitchen. I just woke up and wanted to see if it was still snowing. As I looked out I could see the shadow of a large tree on the surface of the snow, obviously the moon was providing the light, I guess. Also, I looked up and could see just a few clouds in the sky and again this is at 1:51 in the morning. The fact I could see the sky at this time in the morning was amazing to me. I've never been a very observant guy when it came to nature but the fact I could see the sky just blew me away.

One other thing, and you people aren't going to believe this, although it happens all the time here - but I've never seen it at night. As I was making the observances described above there were three or four deer (all does) walking out of the woods onto my backyard.
Above you stated,"...obviously the moon was providing the light."

Actually Freddie, 'twas the sun that provided said light directly, while the moon merely reflected such.

Just thought I'd mention such.

😎😉😇🤢🤮

Above you stated,"...obviously the moon was providing the light."

Actually Freddie, 'twas the sun that provided said light directly, while the moon merely reflected such.

Just thought I'd mention such.

😎😉😇🤢🤮
Well directly or indirectly the moon provided the light.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Well directly or indirectly the moon provided the light.
Freddie, man I promise you that my reply was 100% in good fun, and by no means serious!!

Please, do forgive me if such might've singed your 'stache a bit!!

For once again I give you my word that such was 100% non-serious, light humor on my part!

Peace!!

• Love
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I’ve lived in Michigan, Colorado, and Maryland. Looking out on th fresh falling snow, while enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee was calming. Then put on the warm cloths, coat, gloves hat and ear muffs; go to garage and get that damn snow shovel, and shovel that demon crap for two hours only to have the snow plow put 2 feet of hard packed snow and ice across your driveway and give you another hour of heavy lifting. You can keep the snow.

Well take a pic and share it with us when you learn.
I would love to see it.
And for what it's worth, I don't think you sound like you are boasting at all. To me you sound grateful to be surrounded by such beauty. And that is very cool for you to share
And, the poster is blessed for having the mental ability to appreciate such beauty in this crazy world!

Freddie, man I promise you that my reply was 100% in good fun, and by no means serious!!

Please, do forgive me if such might've singed your 'stache a bit!!

For once again I give you my word that such was 100% non-serious, light humor on my part!

Peace!!
Man, I took it as fun. All is good! I like all GCC posters, so it's hard to get me rallied up! Take care my friend.

I’ve lived in Michigan, Colorado, and Maryland. Looking out on th fresh falling snow, while enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee was calming. Then put on the warm cloths, coat, gloves hat and ear muffs; go to garage and get that damn snow shovel, and shovel that demon crap for two hours only to have the snow plow put 2 feet of hard packed snow and ice across your driveway and give you another hour of heavy lifting. You can keep the snow.
Forwhatever reason, I find shoveling the driveway to to be cathartic. It gives me a sense of accomplishment, kind of like painting the walls of a room, I guess.

The only time I find it to be a real pain is when I failed to get up earlier than normal and have to get it shoveled before striking off to work in the morning.

Reactions: caughtlookin
Sorry to be dumb but what does, "I do in the Meta" mean as an answer to "Do you live there?"

The link below is probably about the best explanation you can get. Though I would think it might still be confusing if you don't have some background.

I will say that people are already buying property and things in it. It's a weird world.

Trigger warning link is from NY Times.

Metaverse

The link below is probably about the best explanation you can get. Though I would think it might still be confusing if you don't have some background.

I will say that people are already buying property and things in it. It's a weird world.

Trigger warning link is from NY Times.

Metaverse

Gotcha.
Thanks for the info!

No, I have never been to either. I do however, plan to eat at J Hartman's in the near future.
J Hartman’s is similar to a Fatz Cafe and I believe in one of their old buildings. Crabby’s has really good seafood and filet type dishes. A little pricey but the owner is a chef and the food is excellent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT