ADVERTISEMENT

There will be a new number one. Anyone want to guess ?

I'll say again... the intent by the ACC of adding the one OOC game was to schedule games with the SEC. It was the SEC that didn't want to play OOC games.
It never mattered to me why they did it. You must have been talking to someone else. Which ACC team do you pull for?

It never mattered to me why they did it. You must have been talking to someone else. Which ACC team do you pull for?
You must live in the anti-ACC talking points world that ignores reality. All you had to do was read the various sports reporter's take on what was happening before either the ACC or the SEC made a decision.

It was clear the ACC went with one OOC game to attempt to have the rivalry games with the SEC: Us v Clemson; FL v FSU, KY v Louisville; GA v Ga Tech.

It was the SEC that killed that.

With their schedule, I thought they would have dropped lower. Personally I don’t think there is no way two ACC teams stay in the top 4. Not with that schedule. Clemson is going to have to beat the dog mess out of their weak opponents to stay in top 6 . Anymore close games against their schedule and they drop. No more hurt player prop ups.

With their schedule, I thought they would have dropped lower. Personally I don’t think there is no way two ACC teams stay in the top 4. Not with that schedule. Clemson is going to have to beat the dog mess out of their weak opponents to stay in top 6 . Anymore close games against their schedule and they drop. No more hurt player prop ups.
3 things...

1. The AP poll don't mean crap. It is the CFP committee that matters.
2. If Clemson wins out and wins the ACC championship game, they will have likely faced ND a second time in that game (and won).
3. The CFP loves ND.

So, don't be so quick to say "no way".

(Except, of course, ND is not a real ACC team anyway.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT