ADVERTISEMENT

Things I learned from the sunshine pumpers….

Then as an adult why do you come to message boards where opinions are freely exchanged. If that’s your stance, why not stick to reading box scores.

So you react differently? Should we award you with the golden cookie or what?
If you want to obsess on the past that CANNOT BE CHANGED, suit yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
Similar arguments as I heard against Lemonis. Pretty much it was that he took over a team that finished 1st in the conference the previous two years and made it to the CWS and after he took them over finished basically 5th or 6th in the conference, a "non-baseball" conference.

In case you were wondering about Lemonis' "successful predecessor, he was hired at Arizona State and was fired last year. You just simply never know who will be successful and who won't.
Every hire is a crap shoot.

I think the the sunshine pumper, thinks everyone should be just as excited with a win over ECU or like Coastal as they would be if we beat a #1 ranked AL. Oh, and the sunshine pumper worships the ground that Ray Tanner walks on.

This best describes ray tanner and his hires. He has a chance to hire and interviews Riley, who is the best offensive mind in the college game, but hires Muschamp. Then when he fails, does a recount and sees the mistake he made and hires Riley's tight end coach who has never been a hc , because he was flooded by a few board members and former players who wanted Beamer. This says it all about who ray is at hiring coaches.

Reactions: BlueCord86
I knew there would be a learning curve for Ray but didn't expect it to be a decade. But I'm an optimist. I feel sure he'll learn from his mistakes and be a mediocre AD by no later than 2035.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT