ADVERTISEMENT

Think we’re going to need the makeup game...

gr8spur

Sep 16, 2003
in order to get to 6 victories and bowl eligibility. Even with a makeup game, I believe getting to 6 wins is going to be a tall order. And that, my friends, is the brutal reality of where we are right now. I just don’t see us beating Texas A&M, Florida, or Clemson. And I think Ole Miss and UT are toss ups at this point. I think we finish 5-6 or 6-6 (with makeup game). Stinks, huh?

I feel confident in 7-5 with makeup game. We win makeup game, Chattooga, Tenn and split Ole Miss or A and M. Anything about 7-5 is wishful thinking.

Reactions: Pole
Interesting how many thought we were guaranteed to win 9-10 this year. I thought we were .500, which right now isn’t guaranteed. Of course, I was called a tater.

Interesting how many thought we were guaranteed to win 9-10 this year. I thought we were .500, which right now isn’t guaranteed. Of course, I was called a tater.
I think after the first game people thought our offensive Woes were behind us. And I don’t think anyone expected Kentucky and Florida to be where they are.

I worry about our defense and Ole Piss. We don’t need to be getting in a shootout with anyone.

....In general the *C* word is not spoken in our house. Instead the acceptable words are: tater(s), tater tech, pickens high, moo u, RFD u, and any other derogatory term I feel is fitting at the moment.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
....In general the *C* word is not spoken in our house. Instead the acceptable words are: tater(s), tater tech, pickens high, moo u, RFD u, and any other derogatory term I feel is fitting at the moment.

I've even considered teaching our children that the color commonly known as "oran.." is actually called "tater", but my wife is balking at that one. Seems fitting to me, the colors of the rainbow be, red blue green yellow tater purple etc.

She thinks it would be a little confusing when he gets to school and declares it to be "tater". I disagree

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT