ADVERTISEMENT

This article is the biggest joke I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: NetworkX
Funny how their "rise" has coincided with players widespread use of cocaine. Dabo has created a different culture up there alright , not sure how proud they should be.

Funny how their "rise" has coincided with players widespread use of cocaine. Dabo has created a different culture up there alright , not sure how proud they should be.

Guys, I mean come on. What a totally assanine statement. "Widespread use of cocaine". That is nothing but ridiculous. Hate on Clemson all you want to but when you post ludicrous garbage like that you just look like a fool.

Guys, I mean come on. What a totally assanine statement. "Widespread use of cocaine". That is nothing but ridiculous. Hate on Clemson all you want to but when you post ludicrous garbage like that you just look like a fool.

It's no more asinine (spell check is your friend) for us to say "Widespread use of cocaine" than it is for you guys to turn a blind eye to all the warning signs. The fact that the NCAA test before the bowl game found more positive than your tests have found all season should be a clue. If your guys were smart enough to only use drugs in Tatertown, no one would ever hear anything about it.

They are not even close...

http://247sports.com/Article/Clemson-football-The-Tigers-long-build-for-a-national-title-44569342

Cant wait till we finish what we started last year and kick their a $ $ !!

2 things:
1. They did play for the NC, so I don't understand how you can say they're not even close. If you play for the NC that's as close as you can get.
2. I read the article in it's entirety, I must be missing something, because I don't see what is so off base.

If you want to hate on Clemson, hate on, but it's impossible to ignore, that like it or not they are a very good football team

Last edited:
Just Google clemson players cocaine

OK, gamecock football players are being shot near Williams Brice as gang violence is widespread among the SC football team. Do you see how sophomoric and ludicrous that claim is. But have it your way. There are plenty of gamecock fans that would agree with me including one of my business partners.

Like it or not guys they are lightyears ahead of us right now, we had them for five good years but now the tables are turned and we have a hard time taking it, just like they did when we were up! It's just the nature of a good rivalry! We had 'em and we got lazy and let 'em iff the hook!

OK, gamecock football players are being shot near Williams Brice as gang violence is widespread among the SC football team. Do you see how sophomoric and ludicrous that claim is. But have it your way. There are plenty of gamecock fans that would agree with me including one of my business partners.
A victim of gang violence vs. A personal decision to use cocaine. What planet do you live on?

All I know is all that social media stuff they are doing is obviously paying dividends and I hope our school is going to try to do similar things. We were all wondering how in the world a real estate salesman, who inherited an average team, was able to start pulling in elite talent. Maybe the social media stuff they do has gotten them more recruits than the money bag man.

They are very close to winning a NC and if you can't see that your blind.
They were close last year but I believe they missed out for at least a few years. Their personnel losses were too much to overcome without missing a beat. I'm not predicting a Gamecock win this year, but I am predicting 2 or 3 losses this year for them.

Reactions: Heyward1
They were close last year but I believe they missed out for at least a few years. Their personnel losses were too much to overcome without missing a beat. I'm not predicting a Gamecock win this year, but I am predicting 2 or 3 losses this year for them.
As long as #4 is standing up, they have a chance to win it all.

Reactions: DrMickey
Clemson Tiger fan posting on GCC is widespread.

They are not even close...

http://247sports.com/Article/Clemson-football-The-Tigers-long-build-for-a-national-title-44569342

Cant wait till we finish what we started last year and kick their a $ $ !!
They were certainly close last year, because all the "stars were aligned" for a dream season. They had a very favorable schedule, and every tough opponent they played in the regular season had key position injuries. Last year was a 1 in every 35 year season for our Tiger friends. Graduation and the NFL depleted their outstanding defense, so the offense will be under more pressure than last season. They won't make it back to the Final Four, or even win the ACC this year. Watson had a career season last year but won't come close to those numbers next season. He won't be sneaking up on anybody this year, so I'm guessing his stats will end up about 50% of last years, if he makes it through the season without injury.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Reactions: LegalTiger
Sometimes the truth hurts to read, but this article is very accurate. The social media aspect of recruiting is huge and Clemson has been focused on it for a few years now. Clemson has a partnership with Adobe for producing killer videos and schools all over the country are trying to copy it. Spurrier didn't believe in social media and it has cost the Gamecock program dearly, but I do believe Muschamp will restore the recruiting efforts and do a much better job than Spurrier did.

Are you blind we played out of our minds. This is still the team that got run over by the citadel.
Exactly. And the #1 team could barely beat us. That makes you blind. If you cant see that everything lined up for clemsux last year, you're crazy. It wont happen every year.

Watson or no Watson, odds against them this year. Last year they got every break they needed and had a prefect schedule set up. The Auburn game will test them severely.
I hate to say it but Clemson will curb stomp Auburn this year. Clemson has been very fortunate to get Auburn scheduled on their down years.

They were certainly close last year, because all the "stars were aligned" for a dream season. They had a very favorable schedule, and every tough opponent they played in the regular season had key position injuries. Last year was a 1 in every 35 year season for our Tiger friends. Graduation and the NFL depleted their outstanding defense, so the offense will be under more pressure than last season. They won't make it back to the Final Four, or even win the ACC this year. Watson had a career season last year but won't come close to those numbers next season. He won't be sneaking up on anybody this year, so I'm guessing his stats will end up about 50% of last years, if he makes it through the season without injury.
The defense may not be quite as strong early in the season, but remember, the doubters all said the same thing last year when we finished the season with the number 1 defense in the nation in 2014 and had to replace a lot of starters. Well, last year the rebuilt defense finished with a top ten defense again. So, this year we have to rebuild or as some would say, reload again. Now, the offense returns almost everyone, plus Mike Williams, so the offense should put up some scary numbers this year. I will go out on a limb and say that FSU should be our only regular season real test this year and if we get by them, then we will make the playoffs again.

Reactions: hinds62
Ok, keep living in a fantasy world.
Haha. I'll let you live there. A true "#1" National contender team would have blow us away. Like you said, the citadel beat us the week before! clemsux is doing the right things, but clemsuxing is named after them for a reason.

The defense may not be quite as strong early in the season, but remember, the doubters all said the same thing last year when we finished the season with the number 1 defense in the nation in 2014 and had to replace a lot of starters. Well, last year the rebuilt defense finished with a top ten defense again. So, this year we have to rebuild or as some would say, reload again. Now, the offense returns almost everyone, plus Mike Williams, so the offense should put up some scary numbers this year. I will go out on a limb and say that FSU should be our only regular season real test this year and if we get by them, then we will make the playoffs again.

How did your #1 defense do against Bama? With the teams in your conference, and your schedule overall, any defense could look good. You really didn't stop us all that well and our offense was predictable and terrible. Line up and play LSU, A&M, Florida, tenn , ga and an sec schedule. How good would your d be rated then?
Hell, the Korean War veterans could probably beat Weak Florest.

Haha. I'll let you live there. A true "#1" National contender team would have blow us away. Like you said, the citadel beat us the week before! clemsux is doing the right things, but clemsuxing is named after them for a reason.
Clemsoning is not losing to bama n the NC. You're delusional comparing the two programs right now.

Clemsoning is not losing to bama n the NC. You're delusional comparing the two programs right now.
they are still clemsux and lucked up last year. You're just a clemsux homer and the delusional one if you think they're on the same level as Alabama and will compete year in & year out for the national champ.

Are you blind? We were pretty close to beating them. The "#1" team in the country.
Rivalry games are wild and unpredictable. I would chalk up the narrow margin to that as much as anything. They came to Columbia and got a win. Please. Please let's not go back there again. We were "close" to beating them? I don't want that and even if it's true I wouldn't say it. We lost. Just like the other 13 teams. Truth is they are the best team when you factor in schedule difficulty. Yes it's hard to repeat what they did. But their schedule alone gives them a great opportunity.
I'll admit they are close to another playoff appearance. But winning the title will take more than they have up thar. I really hope that just like they got better from us beating them, we will get better from them beating us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT