ADVERTISEMENT

This Carolina baseball team has no leadership at the top....

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
They have the best pitching staff and best fielding defense in the country, they are just not coming together as a team...

And they can't get the timely base hits with runners on base...

I say they are a dead team walking....

Seriously, this has to be Holbrook's last year at USC. The program hasn't grown with him as head coach and the future deserves a coaching staff that knows how to win at all cost.

Wow...I should have expected it. A Carolina sports team lost, so THEY all come out of the woodwork. The loss last night to Auburn, was just the second in the last 13 games. BTW, that Auburn team SWEPT Florida a couple of weeks ago. As you put it NaturalGC7, "seriously", quit trying to convince everyone that Holbrook is not a good coach because you are wrong.

They have the best pitching staff and best fielding defense in the country, they are just not coming together as a team...

And they can't get the timely base hits with runners on base...

I say they are a dead team walking....
Must you piss all over one of the biggest days in our sports history? Everyone knows how wrong you were about the Basketball team early this season, and your past history of prognostication shows you are WRONG much more then you are right.

Reactions: Silverspur02
Must you piss all over one of the biggest days in our sports history? Everyone knows how wrong you were about the Basketball team early this season, and your past history of prognostication shows you are WRONG much more then you are right.

Sunshine and lollipops for you...

I can find you a rainbow unicorn if you like...

Sunshine and lollipops for you...

I can find you a rainbow unicorn if you like...
This is your biggest problem, you are incapable of learning from your mistakes. You looked like a fool on your Basketball rants but that hasn't slowed you down one bit from making a fool out of yourself over and over. Have at it.

Reactions: Silverspur02
This is your biggest problem, you are incapable of learning from your mistakes. You looked like a fool on your Basketball rants but that hasn't slowed you down one bit from making a fool out of yourself over and over. Have at it.

You must have problems focusing through your rose color glasses...

You might want to see an eye doctor soon.,,

Some people just go through life viewing the world in a negative light! I feel sorry for those people because it must be a miserable way to live. They bitch and complain about everything so that people will pay attention to them! I choose positive! If we ignore theses kinds of people....eventually they will go somewhere else so they can get the attention they need! This weekend is arguably the greatest weekend in the history of this school and this clown chooses to be negative! Just go away...PLEASE!

Reactions: USC-1

On this special Final Four Saturday, let's take a brief moment to remember the type of "fan" this guy is. On Feb 15, he gave up on Men's Basketball in favor of baseball. At the first signs of adversity in baseball, he gives up on them and now appears to have jumped back on the MBB bandwagon.

Basketball related posts from world famous 3rd base hecklers:

February 15 - "The door just hit me on the ass on the way out tonight. Baseball starts this Friday. Play ball!"

February 21 - "Stick a fork in the Carolina basketball program this season they are done."

On this special Final Four Saturday, let's take a brief moment to remember the type of "fan" this guy is. On Feb 15, he gave up on Men's Basketball in favor of baseball. At the first signs of adversity in baseball, he gives up on them and now appears to have jumped back on the MBB bandwagon.

February 15 - "The door just hit me on the ass on the way out tonight. Baseball starts this Friday. Play ball!"

February 21 - "Stick a fork in the Carolina basketball program this season they are done."
Yes sir and well done. I didnt have the patience to go thru the pages and pages of poor mouthing and whining this "fan" does to find these quotes. Respect to you. That must have been painful.

Yes sir and well done. I didnt have the patience to go thru the pages and pages of poor mouthing and whining this "fan" does to find these quotes. Respect to you. That must have been painful.

Thanks. I did it a month ago and just copy and paste it occasionally so people don't forget he is the biggest fairweather non-fan we have.

Now, if he holds true to form, he will be replying with a middle school insult in 3,2,1....

I see you like to follow me...

Thank you!

We don't have a chance in hell winning today, tomorrow or on Monday!!!!!

Go Cocks!!!!

Wow...I should have expected it. A Carolina sports team lost, so THEY all come out of the woodwork. The loss last night to Auburn, was just the second in the last 13 games. BTW, that Auburn team SWEPT Florida a couple of weeks ago. As you put it NaturalGC7, "seriously", quit trying to convince everyone that Holbrook is not a good coach because you are wrong.

OP never shows up unless team loses. It's become obvious by now.

OP never shows up unless team loses. It's become obvious by now.

I've been around win or lose, unlike your two sisters...

I'll praise the team when they do good and bash the coaches when they make bonehead moves..

It's called being a fan...

The one thing I won't do is bash players, I leave that up to you....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT