ADVERTISEMENT

This is getting old

This is the 3rd National championship Game I can't watch. Me and the wife are going to see Aquaman. I hope the Tater's and Bama play in the semifinals next year.

Enjoy the movie. Smart move. My wife feels so bad for me when Clemson has played in the title game that the past 2 times I actually got laid. I’ve been looking forward to that part tonight. If I get shutout...oh man.

I’m with ya. I’m not even going to tune in. Don’t want to boost their damn ratings and it’s really a lose lose for us anyway. Not to mention it’s going to be a big clemson lovefest all night.

Really no reason to even turn it on

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Enjoy the movie. Smart move. My wife feels so bad for me when Clemson has played in the title game that the past 2 times I actually got laid. I’ve been looking forward to that part tonight. If I get shutout...oh man.

Lol!!

What? The playoff is awesome, guys. Who do you like watching more? Bama or Clemson? It's hard to pick. I could watch both play every weekend.
I would watch either of them,any time, so long as they have good competition and they don't interfere with a Gamecock game.

I would watch either of them,any time, so long as they have good competition and they don't interfere with a Gamecock game.

We always have an open date on conference championship week and during the playoff rounds. That's 3 extra games we get to watch without any Gamecock game interfering.

Reactions: ImmaTiger
We always have an open date on conference championship week and during the playoff rounds. That's 3 extra games we get to watch without any Gamecock game interfering.
Now, our third rate bowl was on the same day of the playoff semi-finals. If you're traveling and not able to watch, it's a significant nuisance.

Got shutout. Shouldn’t have pissed her off when I was pissed off. And no chance I’m apologizing for it. Overall, pretty terrible night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT