ADVERTISEMENT

This UT game reminds me of the Miss State game after the incident where the

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
seniors voted for Sparky to resign. UT is backed in a corner just the way we were that year and beat Miss State because the entire nation had been watching us. Man, if we were to win this game it will be the biggest win thus far this year. And yes that includes the NC State game, imo.

Reactions: mavcock
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
They are backed into a wall which has me concerned and with two weeks to prepare for our “complicated” offensive scheme....a better coaching staff I would be more concerned but they also have Bama next week...what are they more concerned about losing to USC at home close or being blown out by 50 in Tuscaloosa.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
seniors voted for Sparky to resign. UT is backed in a corner just the way we were that year and beat Miss State because the entire nation had been watching us. Man, if we were to win this game it will be the biggest win thus far this year. And yes that includes the NC State game, imo.
1992 season when Taneyhill took over the team at 0-5 and we almost ran the table, losing 14-9 or so to Florida? I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully the UT team has given up on Butchy.

So Guantanamo is the next Taneyhill?

They are backed into a wall which has me concerned and with two weeks to prepare for our “complicated” offensive scheme....a better coaching staff I would be more concerned but they also have Bama next week...what are they more concerned about losing to USC at home close or being blown out by 50 in Tuscaloosa.

But right now they need a win regardless and will take whatever they get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT