ADVERTISEMENT

Throw away the crystal ball.

CooCooCock

Nov 30, 2010
Crystal Ballers had predicted Curtis Fann (4*WDE)

78% Carolina
11% UGA
11% Cloudy

***drum roll please***
He just committed to the Seminoles. (Must be cloudy in Tallahassee, FL.)

I'm guessing this is just another casualty of the many previous DE's we had commit. Similar to last minute Savion Jackson commit to NCSU.

Would have been a good get but good grief how many DLinemen do you need in one class? Not sure of exact numbers but it seems we've had a bunch for this next class.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Would have been a good get but good grief how many DLinemen do you need in one class? Not sure of exact numbers but it seems we've had a bunch for this next class.
I believe it’s 6 total right now. Pickens, Fitten, Davis, Green, Anderson, and Belk. Fann wasn’t a take. Pretty sure they’re only going to take 7 if Savion or Travon Walker want to commit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cockopotamus
Kid hasn’t been on campus since January and he hasn’t been on any of our Top Target boards recently that I saw..another good Dline man to play against Sunshine

Reactions: funktavious
Look at the number of higher rated commitments at his position and figure it out... The projections were not off.. The realities changed for the prospect and our board.. But I do agree the cbs unreliable and silly.. But not because the authors are incompetent

Reactions: funktavious

78% Carolina
11% UGA
11% Cloudy

***drum roll please***

I'm guessing this is just another casualty of the many previous DE's we had commit. Similar to last minute Savion Jackson

78% Carolina
11% UGA
11% Cloudy

***drum roll please***

I'm guessing this is just another casualty of the many previous DE's we had commit. Similar to last minute Savion Jackson commit to NCSU.

The crystal ball predictions are little more than click bait for entertainment purposes. If you're truly interested in recruiting, then you might consider joining this site. The recruiting info is non stop and extremely accurate.

The crystal ball predictions are little more than click bait for entertainment purposes. If you're truly interested in recruiting, then you might consider joining this site. The recruiting info is non stop and extremely accurate.

Vince-McMahon-Chap-Stick.gif

78% Carolina
11% UGA
11% Cloudy

***drum roll please***

I think at one time we were the favorite but that was before we got all these other D-Linemen to commit. It sure is nice when we can turn away 4-star prospects. What was a glaring weakness the past few years looks like a possible strength in the very near future.

Like the others have said, Fann was a solid target early in the process, and not so much more after recent developments. When we started moving up quickly with DT Sorrells, I felt that our staff was satisfied at the DE position and was looking at the DT position moreso, which could leave some of the WDE/SDE prospects still looking at us on the outside looking in. With only 23 spots to fill this class, there is only so many DL prospects we can take, and as I stated before there will be plenty of quality DL prospect for the 2020 cycle, several in our own state.....

Now we need to haul in some of those DBs we have high up on our board....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT