ADVERTISEMENT

Today sux, but right now the bottom line is

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
We are with a lot of teams all over country.
A 7-5, 6-6 program.

A 7-5, 6-6 program.
Only because we play UTC and Akron.
We are a step ahead of Vandy and a step or two behind Kentucky and we accept it. When CleMson got tired of bowdens 8 wins they turned the corner with Dabo and Dabo’s hires. If it can be done there it can be done here but it won’t happen without demanding excellence

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Only because we play UTC and Akron.
We are a step ahead of Vandy and a step or two behind Kentucky and we accept it. When CleMson got tired of bowdens 8 wins they turned the corner with Dabo and Dabo’s hires. If it can be done there it can be done here but it won’t happen without demanding excellence
Nobody in their right mind thought dabo was a great hire in 2008.

Reactions: gamecockrxman
A 7-5, 6-6 program.
6 wins (3 in last seconds) over pedestrian teams which cost us 5 million and we've got another 5 years on that contract.

And we get to look forward to Clemson likely hanging another 50 on us before this season concludes.

People will tell you that doesn't matter, but they also don't know how to tell you the blueprint to making Carolina win 9 games a year. They think building a program is easy because they're comparing Carolina to teams that recruit really well or play in a crappy conference.

People will tell you that doesn't matter, but they also don't know how to tell you the blueprint to making Carolina win 9 games a year. They think building a program is easy because they're comparing Carolina to teams that recruit really well or play in a crappy conference.

It always starts with a great coach. Muschamp has already proven he is not a great coach. We hired him anyway and expected different results. That’s insanity

What makes you guys think he is capable of rebuilding , the guys that got drug up and down the field all year on defense are his guys . Nobody in this recruiting class looks to be a world beater on defense . The only difference maker he had a shot at is at Clemson coming of the bench . He shows no emotion on the sidelines . He ain’t the answer

When I was in school we were hoping every year that we would just make a bowl.

What makes you guys think he is capable of rebuilding , the guys that got drug up and down the field all year on defense are his guys . Nobody in this recruiting class looks to be a world beater on defense . The only difference maker he had a shot at is at Clemson coming of the bench . He shows no emotion on the sidelines . He ain’t the answer

It was refreshing to see the passion dan Mullen showed on the sideline. We need that type coach

Which says we suck as much as most teams... I feel better already!
200.gif

Reactions: bayrooster
A 7-5, 6-6 program.
True... and if Spurrier hadn't won 10 games 3 years in a row, we'd be talking about all the progress we are making by going 4-4 in the SEC and potentially 3 straight bowls.

Yeah but back then we could've played 15 games and we still might not have won 6.
Problem is we still happy with being just above .500. Maybe next time you have a root canal tell dr you be ok with little over half a root canal and let it ride

Reactions: Legendary Cock
It always starts with a great coach. Muschamp has already proven he is not a great coach. We hired him anyway and expected different results. That’s insanity
He isn’t right now and I hope he proves me wrong. I personally never understood the hire of Muschamp. It seem that the administration wanted a quick rebound, so let’s go with the coach who has experience. I’m referring to Lincoln Riley, who interviewed and really wanted the job. If we were going to rebuild, should have start fresh all around.

Just my 2 cents.

Problem is we still happy with being just above .500. Maybe next time you have a root canal tell dr you be ok with little over half a root canal and let it ride
I'd rather have 7/12ths of a root canal than 4/11ths.

I'm not saying I'm happy with this team or this season. This was our best chance to get back to the SECCG given our schedule and we laid a giant egg.

I'm just trying to console myself by thinking back to how bad we were when I was in school.

I'd rather have 7/12ths of a root canal than 4/11ths.

I'm not saying I'm happy with this team or this season. This was our best chance to get back to the SECCG given our schedule and we laid a giant egg.

I'm just trying to console myself by thinking back to how bad we were when I was in school.

Bama was bad too when they had the wrong coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT