ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady officially a Buc

And as the most Gamecock-like NFL team, we now have a guarantee that the Coronavirus will take the NFL season, too. o_O

Reactions: 92Pony
He's got all the pieces there to compete for one.

eh, they've had like 2 winning seasons in the last decade. They're more than a QB away from winning a SB. They'll obviously be better, and likely a playoff team. Tom will end up wishing he had listened to Joe Montana.

eh, they've had like 2 winning seasons in the last decade. They're more than a QB away from winning a SB. They'll obviously be better, and likely a playoff team. Tom will end up wishing he had listened to Joe Montana.
As a lifelong Buc fan they are closer than you think, of their losses almost all came within 6 points, if 30 for 30 Jameis hadnt had so many Interceptions returned for tds they would have had e or 4 more wins which translates to 11-5 or 12-4

Reactions: Gradstudent
As a lifelong Buc fan they are closer than you think, of their losses almost all came within 6 points, if 30 for 30 Jameis hadnt had so many Interceptions returned for tds they would have had e or 4 more wins which translates to 11-5 or 12-4

Niners went from 4-12 in 2018 to 13-3 and Superbowl in 2019, I agree Bucs can turn around quickly given TB stays healthy and we actually play a season :)

I'm not a Brady fan or a Patriot fan, or for that matter a Tampa Bay fan either. But I think it's a shame he chose to leave and end his career somewhere other than New England.Felt the same way when Jerry Rice left San Francisco.

Saw a good one today: Of course Tom Brady is going to Florida; that’s what old people from New England do.

He won't win a title there. He probably doesn't care though.
He won $59 millions dollars for two years though. And, I do think he can make them better. Good nucleus of young receivers, two awesome tight ends and a coach that likes to air it out. Now, their defense can’t stop anything.

So was Brady asking for too much money, or did Pats not think he had it in him.

Or did Pats think this is the best time to get a new QB?

Of at least a dozen potential other teams, who would have thought TB?
I did not see this coming....

So was Brady asking for too much money, or did Pats not think he had it in him. Or did Pats think this is the best time to get a new QB?
Sometimes, people are just ready for a change. Family considerations could also be a factor.

I hope the bucs prove to have the worst offensive line in the history of football and that he gets rocked on every snap of the ball and during timeouts, pregame warmups, postgame, water breaks, and while he’s on the sideline during bucs defensive series I hope he gets hit then too. That’s just how I really feel about it.

I hope the bucs prove to have the worst offensive line in the history of football and that he gets rocked on every snap of the ball and during timeouts, pregame warmups, postgame, water breaks, and while he’s on the sideline during bucs defensive series I hope he gets hit then too. That’s just how I really feel about it.

LOL!!! I’m not a Tom Brady fan either. I’m very curious to see how he’ll handle being on a team that isn’t as dominant as the Pats were these last 15-18yrs.

Side note: I just realized Tom Brady and Tampa Bay both have initials of TB........ it. Was. Destiny!!

Seems like an odd choice for him to make. Maybe the wife wants to be in Florida for a cougar swimsuit line. Honestly, it comes down to whether that offensive line can protect him. If they cannot do a superior job, this is a mistake.

My guess is Brady wants to prove he's the GOAT QB without having a genius coach as an asterisk on his record.

My guess is Brady wants to prove he's the GOAT QB without having a genius coach as an asterisk on his record.
Good point. Will indeed be interesting to see! If he can turn TB into a winner, while having anywhere near the statistical success he had at NE, he *will* cement himself as the goat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT