ADVERTISEMENT

tough game to lose

USCMBA77

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Clemson made five errors and we outhit them and still lost. Our pitchers gave up six runs in the last three innings. We were lucky to win last night. I have watched or followed every game we played this year and I don't think this is going to be a good team.

I hope our men's and women's basketball teams play well tonight.

Reactions: RaginRooster
If Holbrook doesnt get the team to Omaha, HE HAS TO GO!! PERIOD.. At this rate i am not sure he makes it through the season, even if he and Ray are buds..

One inning we had a lead off double and Holbrook called for a bunt. THE RUNNER WAS ALREADY IN SCORING POSITION WITH NOBODY ON FIRST!!!

Reactions: fightingcock103
One inning we had a lead off double and Holbrook called for a bunt. THE RUNNER WAS ALREADY IN SCORING POSITION WITH NOBODY ON FIRST!!!

Things like that makes me wish we Mike Roth liked baseball when he wasn't playing, we could hire him and he'd at least get the math right.

Clemson made five errors and we outhit them and still lost. Our pitchers gave up six runs in the last three innings. We were lucky to win last night. I have watched or followed every game we played this year and I don't think this is going to be a good team.

I hope our men's and women's basketball teams play well tonight.
This baseball team is going to be ok. It was tough to lose today, but it all honesty, taters had a tougher loss to us last night.
Our pitching depth will win us a LOT of games this year. If our hitters come around, and that's a big if, we could be a great team. I wouldn't sweat too much just yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT