ADVERTISEMENT

Tourney Team vs NIT team...

Sending an SOS

Aug 20, 2005
One team doesn’t turn the ball over and hits FTs, and the other can’t hit FTs and turns the ball over frequently.

that’s the difference between a NCAA team and an NIT team, and you are seeing it tonight.

I went to LSU and graduated there but my freaking family is all USC so pardon me for liking them my entire life and being pissed we can't figure shit out like LSU can

One team doesn’t turn the ball over and hits FTs, and the other can’t hit FTs and turns the ball over frequently.

that’s the difference between a NCAA team and an NIT team, and you are seeing it tonight.
True. TOs, poor shooting and unable to get a stop at crucial times. Doing those things well are hallmarks of tournament teams.

Reactions: Brace1
I feel badly for Kotsar that he won't have the chance to play his last game as a Gamecock in the tournament. The way he is playing this senior year, I would have liked to have seen him show his stuff on the big stage.

If Kotsar played like this last year and made free throws he would have been in the tournament. If he would have beat Stetson we would still have a chance to dance.

Why not USC??
Fans don't demand shit like at LSU

Any AD in the country would have fired Wade. Fans said no
Any AD would have kept Miles. Fans said no.

USC fans don't demand enough

Would Bama, Texas, Ohio St, etc. have kept Miles? So only LSU has such high standards I guess.

If Kotsar played like this last year and made free throws he would have been in the tournament. If he would have beat Stetson we would still have a chance to dance.
Yet another Dick move Angel. Do you have anything else to add other than ass hat posts.

Why not USC??
Fans don't demand shit like at LSU

Any AD in the country would have fired Wade. Fans said no
Any AD would have kept Miles. Fans said no.

USC fans don't demand enough

Only certain fans are heard. When THOSE fans demand a change it will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT