ADVERTISEMENT

True Gamecock Fans????

I am a newcomer to this board, and I can't believe how negative many are. We got beat by a much better team in every way. Got out coached, out played. WM will bring a better team in time. Until then Lets show our support.
Since you are a newcomer, let me explain... This forum is the armpit of the Gamecock fanbase.

What the hell is the point of threads like this? Seriously.
To try and rationalize continued sunshine pumping by questioning the fandom of people who realize and accept South Carolina is a 7-5 or 8-4 type of program who will lose to teams like UGA and Clemson every year.

To try and rationalize continued sunshine pumping by questioning the fandom of people who realize and accept South Carolina is a 7-5 or 8-4 type of program who will lose to teams like UGA and Clemson every year.
I think if we'd looked somewhat competitive yesterday you'd see a completely different attitude on here. Nobody was expecting a miracle but we were expecting to see improvement in big games. At home. With a completely healthy team that has playmakers. I don't think people are asking too much, just show us improvement and why our ticket prices keep being raised to pay for new facilities.

Well i am not a new fan and have been watching this for 58 years thinking one day we might win something but we never do for whatever reason.

Some people are perfectly content with that and get upset with people who would like see more. Apparently those are "real fans". Everyone is else is fake.

Some people are perfectly content with that and get upset with people who would like see more.
If the game would have gone how the first half went I would have said, "fine, I can see areas of improvement". The second half where our defense basically quit is what did me in. I don't buy the "they were tired" excuse. Why? Because we'd run 46 plays in the first half and UGA wasn't falling all over the field and that was the hottest part of the game. We just looked weak and small yesterday. We looked no better than Austin Peay at times.

Reactions: sclawman77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT