ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter rumor Burch is coming to USC spring game.

We would love to get Burch for sure..

He didn’t say that Clemson doesn’t want Burch (quite the contrary). Burch is a great player. Any team would be thrilled to have him. I think his recruitment is a long way from over, but UofSC has certainly gained traction. This isn’t surprising considering that his HS FB coach is a Gamecock, he plays with Muschamp’s son, and his teammate Huntley likely ends up at UofSC.

He didn’t say that Clemson doesn’t want Burch (quite the contrary). Burch is a great player. Any team would be thrilled to have him. I think his recruitment is a long way from over, but UofSC has certainly gained traction. This isn’t surprising considering that his HS FB coach is a Gamecock, he plays with Muschamp’s son, and his teammate Huntley likely ends up at UofSC.
The poster was just mad USC had a little bit of good news. Period.

Can't be! Someone on here said grew up a Clemson Fan (never heard that any where else before) ! All the help we have at Hammond, and the fact he likes being big man on campus = he is ours. Burch is a lot more important to our program than he would be at theirs.

I seriously thought this thread was referring to our annoying baseball announcer on SEC+ that teams with Bouknight.

Nice, Obviously a man that knows his INKS
A lil' stretchy there at the end no doubt! Im just so board awaiting a flight time here that I seem to be getting "off topic" within my very own basic existance!!

How are we the favorites in this recruitment? Given all of the advantages you have in his particular situation, I would think he would be a lock to UofSC. We want him, sure. He's a great player. But getting him would seem to be a huge uphill battle.

How are we the favorites in this recruitment? Given all of the advantages you have in his particular situation, I would think he would be a lock to UofSC. We want him, sure. He's a great player. But getting him would seem to be a huge uphill battle.
Well, you do have a couple of trophies. Yall can show him.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Well, you do have a couple of trophies. Yall can show him.
I get that. You're right there. But he isn't a teammate with Dabos son. He doesn't have a former Clemson QB as a head coach. He doesn't live within walking distance of our campus nor surrounded with die hard CU fans in his ear every day.

Reactions: Tiger Artillery 12

I get that. You're right there. But he isn't a teammate with Dabos son. He doesn't have a former Clemson QB as a head coach. He doesn't live within walking distance of our campus nor surrounded with die hard CU fans in his ear every day.

He went to HS with XT though, right?

I haven't seen him on Twitter sporting a new truck, so that's encouraging.
157124.jpg

Cue the kitty cat stating we don't want him/his offer was pulled.

I think that's a bit excessive. Obviously we want Burch, but if we do land Bresee and Murphy I won't be upset about missing on Burch, I would just prefer him not end up in Columbia.

These guys want to see the field so expecting the top 3 DEs in the 2020 class to all sign with the same school is a bit irrational.

And obviously if we miss on one or both of those other guys then missing on Burch would be a much bigger deal. We will see how it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT