ADVERTISEMENT

Ty’son Williams

Bud Wiser

Aug 14, 2021
Just had a 35 yard rushing TD for the Ravens. Crazy how average our run game was with 2 NFL Running Backs on the roster in Williams and Dowdle. Williams just produced every opportunity he got. We completely wasted that guy.

So glad that douchebag Muschamp is gone. I’d pay good money to see him lose to us this weekend.

Just had a 35 yard rushing TD for the Ravens. Crazy how average our run game was with 2 NFL Running Backs on the roster in Williams and Dowdle. Williams just produced every opportunity he got. We completely wasted that guy.

So glad that douchebag Muschamp is gone. I’d pay good money to see him lose to us this weekend.
I’d match your offering.

Reactions: Robhawk29

We didn’t “waste him”, he (along with Rico) just kept getting injured enough to limit playing time.

Reactions: funktavious
I do remember getting extremely agitated at Dowdle getting stopped so easily, seemed to be looking for a way to go to the ground instead of staying up,
then bringing in Williams who would make a big play only to get pulled in favor of 5 more plays of pretty much more nothing from Dowdle. I don’t remember injury issues, but I do remember that.

We didn’t “waste him”, he (along with Rico) just kept getting injured enough to limit playing time.
He did injure his hand, but he was by far the most misused player of the Muschamp era. All he did was produce and then he’d disappear. He rain for just over 300 yards in 8 games. An NFL back…

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Who didn't get injured under Muschamp and Dillman?
I specifically remember games when we would have 8-10 guys a game laying on the field. After trainers came out they were helped off. Now some played again but I remember thinking there is no freakin way that many guys get hurt in one game. I just believe they had no desire to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT