ADVERTISEMENT

UAB

drawplay000

Sep 26, 2006
for all who say you need time to build a program. UAB didn't have a team 2 years ago. They are 9-1 and ranked in the top 25.

Reactions: jonesz21
They basically took 2 years off. Sometimes you just gotta step back and see what you're doing wrong.

for all who say you need time to build a program. UAB didn't have a team 2 years ago. They are 9-1 and ranked in the top 25.
Seriously??? They Lost by Giving up 47 to Coastal... What is their best win of the 9?? North Texas state??
16447_5.jpg

Rankings aside. Would you bet your house on UAB actually being able to beat us in a game? They have played against two teams with winning records. The worst team we have played all year was Coastal...who we killed.
They were killed by Coastal. UAB would be 0-9 against our schedule.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Rankings aside. Would you bet your house on UAB actually being able to beat us in a game? They have played against two teams with winning records. The worst team we have played all year was Coastal...who we killed.
They were killed by Coastal. UAB would be 0-9 against our schedule.

The way we tackle .... I wouldn’t bet the house but I’d take some action on it . We might win but I bet their Grounds crew would still rush for 200+ Against us . Honestly with this defense , i wouldn’t consider any game a gimme . Thank Good Citadel isn’t scheduled this year .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT