ADVERTISEMENT

UConn offense is a machine

cockymark

Oct 1, 2006
Why don't other teams run it like they do?it is always unstoppable. and why were we just holding the ball outside until shot clock ran out...

Geno runs his squad like a men's team. No other women's team does.
It helps that they generally have the best players in the country. I thought we were getting close from a talent standpoint but 1 or 2 great recruiting classes do not make up ground on every year having great classes which is what they do.

Reactions: vacock#
It helps that they generally have the best players in the country. I thought we were getting close from a talent standpoint but 1 or 2 great recruiting classes do not make up ground on every year having great classes which is what they do.
Sometimes you have to be happy with what you've got and we have a program that has accomplished a lot. We are not Conn. but I can accept being recognized as one of the premire programs in the country.

That's sum it up. We held UT and UGA, two ranked opponents, under 30% shooting the SEC tournament and held undefeated, #2 ranked MSU to just over 30%. Did we all of a sudden forget how to play defense? Nope. UCONN is just that good offensively.

Sometimes you have to be happy with what you've got and we have a program that has accomplished a lot. We are not Conn. but I can accept being recognized as one of the premire programs in the country.
Most definitely. We just won a National Title last year and that is something that we have never accomplished and we will remain contenders as long as Dawn is our coach.

He's the best coach in the country in terms of teaching offensive scheme. They know what to do with the basketball at all times.

FIFY. If he was coaching a sport people paid attention to, well... What he's done up there is without comparison.
If you ever go to a game of a top flight program, you'd see a full arena and a lot of fans paying attention to women's bb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT