ADVERTISEMENT

UConn vs Lady Gamecocks

I think SC pulls it off late. It will not be a blowout by either team, a straight up dog fight to the finish. the home crowd will sell the place out and it will be rocking. But I think our depth proves to be a tad too much for UCONN and we seal it very late in the game.

I don't see us beating UConn in Storey. I hope its just a great game. I just hope if we lose we get a rematch in the Final Four or maybe the Championship game. If that were to transpire, I would give us the edge.

I just want the game to be competitive and USC to go in with 0 losses. Beat them in the tourney when it matters and win the whole thing!

Originally posted by sanfordcock:
I don't see us beating UConn in Storey. I hope its just a great game. I just hope if we lose we get a rematch in the Final Four or maybe the Championship game. If that were to transpire, I would give us the edge.
I think we can beat anyone, anywhere, including in Storrs. In order for us to win we must be focused for an entire 40 minutes and not have lapses like we did against A&M in the first 5 minutes of the second half. I think we will pound the ball inside, but definitely run when we have the chance.

We win late on account of our depth. If the bench plays well and we keep it within 10 going into the last 10 minutes, we win it.

We need our best game of the year to beat them there.
Losing might do us some good before it's all said and done.

Originally posted by treetop flier:
We need our best game of the year to beat them there.
Losing might do us some good before it's all said and done.
This. I don't want us going into the NCAA undefeated. I think it's bad luck. If we lose to UConn in a close game, I think it will benefit us in the long run

Originally posted by uscinmi:
I would like to see us win but, I don't think our guard play is strong enough to beat them. I hope I am wrong.
No, you're not. They'll do what Mizzou did to us defensively. We won't get any good inside shots. With Tuck, Stokes, and Stewart it will be tough scoring with that kind of size. This game could really get ugly for us, unless they are cold and we hot from outside. In the end though it's just one game. We aren't going to slip farther than #2.

Watching Wilson hitting those deft 10-12 footers vs. A&M was reassuring. However, three pointers were few and far between. When Mitchell isnt hitting 3s,we struggle. Roy is solid, but is a minus on defense. No disrespect, just fact.
Sessions is our distributor.She needs to hit a few midrange jumpers until Tiffany goes off. Our defense can keep us close,but those 10-15 footers are our gamechanger. Their bigs are equal to us.
One thing that bothers me is the number of putbacks and 3-5 foot shots that have rattled out in big games.( Duke,A&M,UK).
We need to take care of our OWN business before uconn.

Originally posted by pepsicock:
Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:

Originally posted by CarolinaHeaven:
Is uconn coming to cola town next year and play at the CLA?
Yes

I agree with Pepsi - let's play Bama, Swiss Miss and UGA first.
Swiss Miss lol
I've always called them that. The fighting hot chocolates!

Originally posted by pepsicock:

Originally posted by CarolinaHeaven:
Is uconn coming to cola town next year and play at the CLA?
Yes

I agree with Pepsi - let's play Bama, Swiss Miss and UGA first.
Swiss Miss lol
I've always called them that. The fighting hot chocolates!
I called them Ole Pi$$ myself .
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT