ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN women lose again at home

I think a lot of their not playing well can be attributed to their lack of depth (due to injuries). I think they are tired. Save a couple of really bad calls at the end of the Creighton game last week, they would have lost another (won by 2 at home). Creighton was ranked 24th at the time at least. In any event, I always enjoy watching Geno whine and cry.

They almost chunked another game to Depaul today. A .500 overall Depaul. Unless Fudd comes back, they are not an elite team. NET or no NET, they have played God awful the last 2 weeks.

Why's that??? Scared of them???

You might way to check out Geno's remarks regarding our team's physical play after our recent win. He implies our ladies play thug ball. He stated the way we play is not even basketball. Glad Dawn stood up to him in her responses. Are you a UConn fan?

I don’t — I’m as technically illiterate about how sports forums operate as a newborn child.
I am technically challenged, as well. No big deal at all but, there was something where I didn't want any 'thread kidnappers' getting involved. I think, if I stretch it out over the next week or so, you'll see where I'm coming from. LOL, I don't mean to be so mysterious, again No big thing whatsoever, just prefer the privacy. Catch ya later.

You might way to check out Geno's remarks regarding our team's physical play after our recent win. He implies our ladies play thug ball. He stated the way we play is not even basketball. Glad Dawn stood up to him in her responses. Are you a UConn fan?
He's a Geno lover at least. Class act throwing a water bottle on the court during the game. Bobby Knight would be so proud. Read about in Wikipedia.

And yet the NCAA’s seeding committee placed them 5 spots below their NET rank in its most recent “reveal.”

There is no basis for your theory of pro-UConn bias by the NCAA.
and yet, the lowest they have dropped is to a 2-seed, you know damn well had that been us losing to 2 unranked teams we would be further down.

and yet, the lowest they have dropped is to a 2-seed, you know damn well had that been us losing to 2 unranked teams we would be further down.
No. I do damn well do NOT know that.

I seem to remember that we lost to two unranked teams just last year. Not only did we NOT drop 5 spaces,we did not drop at all. We remained number one in every human poll and computer ranking and were the number one tournament seed.

Of course, we had the toughest SOS in the country last year. . . . Oops. UConn has the toughest SOS this year.

Ooops, my bad. Kentucky was ranked 15th - because they had Rhyne Howard for press clipping. They did not win 20 games and they were booted out in th first round of the NCAA tounament by an Ivy League school team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT