ADVERTISEMENT

LOSE THE "C" .... for crying out loud

And while you're at it, forget the 'trick plays' and learn how to tackle.

Another 11-2 season down the toilet!

LOL!!! Wait till next year!
Agree on the trick plays. Those are for teams that are good at regular plays.
Didn't mind the retro helmets but they should not have been worn in the first game. Again, win some games first.

Well, when half the posts on this board are talking about uniform combinations, like a Teen Vogue, then I guess the fashion mindset is taken on by the team. Instead of worrying about what you look like, how about put more thought into your game. And yes, those helmets were hideous and looked like a Pop Warner team.

Last edited:
Agree on the trick plays. Those are for teams that are good at regular plays.
Didn't mind the retro helmets but they should not have been worn in the first game. Again, win some games first.

Seriously? Is that what it was supposed to be??? THANK GOD!!! I was afraid we might see those thangs again. Where did you hear that?

No accounting for Taste ... or lack, there of.

Frank's boy needs some help!!! HEY SHANIEE! Cancel the Camo Unis!!!

Seriously? Is that what it was supposed to be??? THANK GOD!!! I was afraid we might see those thangs again. Where did you hear that?

No accounting for Taste ... or lack, there of.

Frank's boy needs some help!!! HEY SHANIEE! Cancel the Camo Unis!!!
To be clear, I did not hear they were retros. I assumed they were. Looked to me like 1968. I remember them because I had a friend on the team. It was Tommy Suggs first year as well I believe.

To be clear, I did not hear they were retros. I assumed they were. Looked to me like 1968. I remember them because I had a friend on the team. It was Tommy Suggs first year as well I believe.
I remember them as well from back in the 60s.

Reactions: bucketdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT