ADVERTISEMENT

UF Game 1 thread

Game over. 1 run , that's it. What a shame. Clark pitches a great game, but we cant score especially on a very good picture.

Reactions: sadd66
Had been wondering if something wasn't quite right with Schmidt. He's seemed just a bit off tonight but still very good. We sure can't afford to lose him.

Dang hope Schmidt is okay. I thought something was wrong the way Cullen and Myers rushed to the mound and the announcers and cameraman are hung up on some no name UF hitter.

You guys are going to have to score some runs to win 1 game this weekend.

This team will end up hitting around .260 as a team for the year. Bad approaches, no discipline, and no fight from most of our position players.

I like to go to Gametracker to see how we are doing, I look at the runs scored by the opposite team first. When I saw that Florida only scored one run, I was pretty jacked. Then I remembered about our whiskeydick offense and realized that we are going to lose this series as well. I'm so tired of this crap.

Told you an hour ago 1 run would win the game. No way we were going to score. The Florida pitcher tomorrow is as good if not better. 6-0 this year.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry. Chad isn't getting fired. He will be back one more year. Let's hope it doesn't hurt the program that bad. Sorry I didn't see the mistake before posting. However, most important I know in a game like this with a runner on second and no outs you bunt.

Yes, sorry. Chad isn't getting fired. He will be back one more year. Let's hope it doesn't hurt the program that bad. Sorry I didn't see the mistake before posting. However, most important I know in a game like this with a runner on second and no outs you bunt.
Yeah. We used to be a GREAT small ball team. Won two national titles as a small ball team. Now we can't advance a runner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT