ADVERTISEMENT

UGA losing DC, Muschamp to become Co-DC

Great move by UGA.
Smart and UGA had foresight and vision. They copied Bama and have stocked up on "analysts" who are proven coaches that can learn what they are doing and be ready to step in if they show the ability behind the scenes.
Unfortunately for us, Muschamp was too fkin stupid to do that and NEVER had a clue. What was it he said...... we have enough voices in the coaches room or something like that?
He will do great at that job cause he's at his level. Not the leader. A do boy coach who does what he is told and does it well.

Dammit Jim, i’m gonna order more popcorn for the chit show i expect to see with that turd at the defensive helm.

Agree with your first statement. That is a real tough one.

The only way I want Bama to win is if Saban retires immediately afterward. SEC teams other than us winning does not do us any favors.

I can live with Bama easily, Georgia is my personal fourth choice out of the group, so I will be cheering for Michigan.

MusCHUMP's defenses have not been squat since he left Flordia. He sucked at Auburn and ours did also.
So I am excited especially win we can find some offensive power.

Great move by UGA.
Smart and UGA had foresight and vision. They copied Bama and have stocked up on "analysts" who are proven coaches that can learn what they are doing and be ready to step in if they show the ability behind the scenes.
Unfortunately for us, Muschamp was too fkin stupid to do that and NEVER had a clue. What was it he said...... we have enough voices in the coaches room or something like that?
He will do great at that job cause he's at his level. Not the leader. A do boy coach who does what he is told and does it well.
Whoever you are, playing to your strengths is best for all concerned.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT