ADVERTISEMENT

UK thread

Yogi was right. That being said, our defense is special. I like where we are at this stage of the game.

Reactions: PC31
Refs missing no calls today or at least in the second half.

Last edited:
Proud of the effort today. Stoops has been out coached 3years in a row now. Beamer must not be too bad. Super glad to beat KY and the fact that it wasn't close just makes it sweeter. I work with a Grad from there. After all the smack he talked I don't expect to hear anything out of him till round Ball season. Go Cocks!!

Nobody is predicting amazing heights for this team. We (most of us anyway) are simply happy we won a huge game and our season is not in the trash after week two. Gives us all hope we can have a winning season.
Much needed confidence boosting win.

Reactions: PC31
I think it is a shame someone that hates this team and coach so much they won't even watch them.

Watson a superfan. He only wants what's best.

There's no overreacting to this win.

We could easily get pummeled next weekend.

However, Beamer has coached 40 games for us now and is tied with our best coach ever for wins at this juncture.

He's also getting screwed on offense with his best players leaving at the end of each year.

I'm not sure what people are looking at when they say he's a bad head coach.

It makes absolutely no sense at all.

Last edited:
We could easily get pummeled next weekend.

That's why the Beamer supporters are going to overreact this week.

We beat Kentucky last year and finished 5-7. This win does put 6-6 in play.

But are we really going to strut around if we go 6-6 this year?

That's why the Beamer supporters are going to overreact this week.

We beat Kentucky last year and finished 5-7. This win does put 6-6 in play.

But are we really going to strut around if we go 6-6 this year?

When do we ever strut around? That one time we were the SEC runner up?

They'll always be fans that over react to everything.

From the idiot that claimed Beamer was done and lost the fanbase in a WIN over ODU.
I wish I was at work so I could post some of the things people like him were saying last week. I made copies of it on my computer there.
But Watson will just claim he did not mean it like that.
I also have a government job but I work it out so I can watch my team on a Saturday.

I wish I was at work so I could post some of the things people like him were saying last week. I made copies of it on my computer there.
I also have a government job but I work it out so I can watch my team on a Saturday.

You know all the posts are still there, right? You don't need to go to your work computer.

And here's our offensive stat:
We had 166 yards passing and 86 yards rushing.

Reactions: uscwatson21
I have a government job in Aiken too. I'm not wasting the government's money on Gamecock messageboards though during my work hours.

it's way too nice to be watching tv. Sorry. Just crazy nice day here on the lake.

Didn't watch a second of the 1st half but listening to some of it (mostly part of the 2nd quarter) out here in my backyard, I have to think we really blew our chance to get a decent lead there in the first half when UK was playing poorly thanks to our defense.

Have a feeling that will come back to haunt us.

Sounds like our offensive line is awful- and Sellers just isn't very good right now.

I'm glad I was wrong about it coming back to haunt us. Nice win today.

You know all the posts are still there, right? You don't need to go to your work computer.

And here's our offensive stat:
We had 166 yards passing and 86 yards rushing.
That's why I refuse to dream of the possibilities unless we win next week. That 252 total yards of offense would have ranked our Total Offense at number 115 in the nation out of 132 teams last week That's awful. Defense and Special Teams look good. If we could just solve the offense problem, maybe we could dream.

Reactions: Lurker123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT