ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs. UK | Prediction Thread

This season has been a disappointment for both teams. I can’t venture a guess as to which team will underperform the other.

Reactions: ACT ONE
I drove from Virginia for this game because it's my birthday weekend. Me and my youngest daughter are in Gamecock gear and the wife and oldest daughter are in UK gear. I want it to be as satisfying as it was when I drove to Lexington last year

Reactions: Ward Jr
I drove from Virginia for this game because it's my birthday weekend. Me and my youngest daughter are in Gamecock gear and the wife and oldest daughter are in UK gear. I want it to be as satisfying as it was when I drove to Lexington last year

Looks like a Happy Birthday for you. 🎂🎂

3 conference wins over three teams that are a combined 3-18. Time for another raise for Beamer? Love the way he acts like he won the national championship. Likely 5-7, Clemson is playing much better now. Sad that people are excited about these results.

Reactions: uscwatson21
3 conference wins over three teams that are a combined 3-18. Time for another raise for Beamer? Love the way he acts like he won the national championship. Likely 5-7, Clemson is playing much better now. Sad that people are excited about these results.

It’s crazy how our fanbase seems excited about a 5-7 outcome this year.

Reactions: BattleshipTexas
He's not making things up. You literally did.

"lol at pretending you would be happy at 4-6 shaping up to be 4-8."

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/no-game-thread.383591/page-2#post-6163827

And you are still doing it now with the Clemson game, talking about 5-7, as if the game has already been played. We will be underdogs for sure, but don't count this team out.

Even if we beat Clemson (which this one we actually won’t win) you’re bragging about being 6-6 with the greatest QB in Gamecock history…

Even if we beat Clemson (which this one we actually won’t win) you’re bragging about being 6-6 with the greatest QB in Gamecock history…

I don't see anyone bragging, EL Watson? They simply pointed out you're front-running a loss again.

So now Rattler is the best QB in USC History? That's the basis for your debate as to why we should be better than we are today? We have our top 6 OL out along with our best receiver......Or is Legette now the greatest WR in Gamecock history?

Just a reminder than Beamer and Spurrier's records in the SEC after 3 seasons are almost identical and Spurrier was playing weaker SEC East foes.

In addition, Spurrier also closed out his 3rd Season with 5 straight losses -- a run that was kicked off by a home loss to Vandy. Were you calling for his head at the end of year 3, EL Watson?

This isn't to disparage Spurrier's career at USC in any way. That was the best run ever. The point is that there some sharp critics of Beamer who don't seem to know much about our history.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I don't see anyone bragging, EL Watson? They simply pointed out you're front-running a loss again.

So now Rattler is the best QB in USC History? That's the basis for your debate as to why we should be better than we are today? We have our top 6 OL out along with our best receiver......Or is Legette now the greatest WR in Gamecock history?

Just a reminder than Beamer and Spurrier's records in the SEC after 3 seasons are almost identical and Spurrier was playing weaker SEC East foes.

In addition, Spurrier also closed out his 3rd Season with 5 straight losses -- a run that was kicked off by a home loss to Vandy. Were you calling for his head at the end of year 3, EL Watson?

This isn't to disparage Spurrier's career at USC in any way. That was the best run ever. The point is that there some sharp critics of Beamer who don't seem to know much about our history.

So you’re saying you have the same faith in Beamer that you had in Spurrier?

Or is this just a bad faith argument you don’t actually believe?

The SEC is probably weaker now than it was in 2007.

So you’re saying you have the same faith in Beamer that you had in Spurrier?

Or is this just a bad faith argument you don’t actually believe?

The SEC is probably weaker now than it was in 2007.

Ummm....If I didn't know how the story ended, I would have definitely been concerned about losing 5 straight to end Year 3 with one of those teams being Vandy at home. It's not like he lit it up in the first two seasons.

Again with the bad faith comment? The Disingenuous Parrot.

Last edited:
Ummm....If I didn't know how the story ended, I would have definitely been concerned about losing 5 straight to end Year 3 with one of those teams being Vandy at home. It's not like he lit it up in the first two seasons.

Again with the bad faith comment? The Disingenuous Parrot.

Its obvious you didn’t actually experience the 2007 season.

It’s impossible to take your claims seriously if you’re arguing Beamer is a better coach than Spurrier.

Someone already quoted my comment, shaping up to the 4-8. Now explain why you would be happy about pulling an upset over a 6-6 team to go to 5-7?
SC isn't 5-7. It is 5-6. Why do you count losses before they even happen? You counted Kentucky as a loss and that backfired. Maybe SC will beat Clemson, maybe they won't. They did last year. It is a game that hasn't been played yet, but you already are booking it as a loss.

Reactions: cockofdawn
SC isn't 5-7. It is 5-6. Why do you count losses before they even happen? You counted Kentucky as a loss and that backfired. Maybe SC will beat Clemson, maybe they won't. They did last year. It is a game that hasn't been played yet, but you already are booking it as a loss.

Would you agree we’ve been a bad team this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT