ADVERTISEMENT

Well CSB Has Chosen to Live (Succeed) or Sink(Fail) with His Crew(Coaches)

The traditional swamp monsters are all the same, Dave. Haven't you figured this out yet? We've been talking about this for years now on this site.

They've joined forces to "maintain Democracy" because they believe they know best which is quite comical. Their new horse is Haley. So much so that Iowa run out of ballots from Dems switching to Rep to vote for her.

It's not even the traditional ones- it's 99% of the non-traditional ones too.

We bombed people during the Trump administration.

The few that seem to be against it are extreme right wingers like Massie- the extreme left wing in Congress- both have been consistent about it.

It's not even the traditional ones- it's 99% of the non-traditional ones too.

We bombed people during the Trump administration.

The few that seem to be against it are extreme right wingers like Massie- the extreme left wing in Congress- both have been consistent about it.

Trump didn't start a single war while in office. He was forced to maintain some because of previous policy (e.g ISIS & Afgan.) Otherwise, it was limited to targeted strikes in Syria b/c of their use of chemical weapons and Someimani. Both very legit. And, of course, there were the Abraham Accords. Trump was a 90s liberal in terms of foreign policy.

I may have worded it wrong. Doing something about about the NIL and open portal was what I meant by a reset. I'm wondering if people will get fed up, and instead of tweaks and minor fixes over time, I wonder if they won't make major moves soon.
They should not wait. Waiting is akin to saying...... "Well, I know the kitchen is on fire. But it hasn't spread to the dining room. So, let's not call the fire department yet."

They should not wait. Waiting is akin to saying...... "Well, I know the kitchen is on fire. But it hasn't spread to the dining room. So, let's not call the fire department yet."

Agreed.

Part of me thinks "we" are going to do just that. Wait, then some risky dink tweak that doesn't really help, then wait more.

Reactions: gamecock stock
Below are articles that provide a comprehensive overview of the ongoing discussions and legislative efforts related to the NCAA's NIL and transfer portal policies.
  1. For details on the criticism of the NCAA's current transfer portal guidelines and the proposed changes: Greenspoon Marder LLP Article.

2. To understand the congressional bills focusing on NIL and the transfer portal, and the potential impact of these bills: Garnet and Cocky Article.

Trump didn't start a single war while in office. He was forced to maintain some because of previous policy (e.g ISIS & Afgan.) Otherwise, it was limited to targeted strikes in Syria b/c of their use of chemical weapons and Someimani. Both very legit. And, of course, there were the Abraham Accords. Trump was a 90s liberal in terms of foreign policy.

I didn't say he started a war. Biden hasn't started any wars either. But we sure dropped plenty of bombs under Trump and Biden.

Supporters always say their guy was legit when he did it - always.

It's always interesting to see what people forget - and/or ignore

"Within days of taking office, President Donald Trump, who had campaigned on killing the families of alleged terrorists — and essentially doing the opposite of whatever President Barack Obama had done — ordered US commandos to carry out an early-morning raid in Yemen that had been vetoed by his predecessor.

"Almost everything went wrong," one US official told NBC News. The attack, intended to take out a suspected group of al-Qaeda militants, began with a botched landing and ended with a Navy Seal dead. An eight-year-old girl, Nawar al-Awlaki, a US citizen and the daughter of an extremist preacher who was assassinated-by-drone in the Obama years, was also killed, as were more than a dozen others.

According to a new report, "Eroding Transparency," from the monitoring group Airwars. A disproportionate number of those killed died as a result of on-the-ground raids ordered by the Trump administration, the group found: despite accounting for less than 3% of US actions documented by Airwars, such attacks accounted for some 40% of all civilian casualties.

Civilians were "likely killed," the US military conceded.

In a statement, US Central Command, which oversees operations in Yemen, told Business Insider it is "reviewing information provided by Airwars."

Trump is not the first president to bring the US-led war on terror to Yemen — American cluster bombs killed 35 women and children during Obama's presidency — but data collected by Airwars and the UK-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism suggest he is a more prolific bombardier than his predecessor.

In 2017, the US admitted to carrying out 133 attacks in Yemen, the vast majority airstrikes. By 2019, the Department of Defense stopped even saying how many airstrikes it had carried out in Yemen deepening a lack of transparency from the Trump administration about such strikes."

The full, detailed report for anyone that wants to read it https://airwars.org/wp-content/uplo...ency-Trump-in-Yemen.-Airwars-October-2020.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: uscwatson21
I didn't say he started a war. Biden hasn't started any wars either. But we sure dropped plenty of bombs under Trump and Biden.

Supporters always say their guy was legit when he did it - always.

It's always interesting to see what people forget - and/or ignore

"Within days of taking office, President Donald Trump, who had campaigned on killing the families of alleged terrorists — and essentially doing the opposite of whatever President Barack Obama had done — ordered US commandos to carry out an early-morning raid in Yemen that had been vetoed by his predecessor.

"Almost everything went wrong," one US official told NBC News. The attack, intended to take out a suspected group of al-Qaeda militants, began with a botched landing and ended with a Navy Seal dead. An eight-year-old girl, Nawar al-Awlaki, a US citizen and the daughter of an extremist preacher who was assassinated-by-drone in the Obama years, was also killed, as were more than a dozen others.

According to a new report, "Eroding Transparency," from the monitoring group Airwars. A disproportionate number of those killed died as a result of on-the-ground raids ordered by the Trump administration, the group found: despite accounting for less than 3% of US actions documented by Airwars, such attacks accounted for some 40% of all civilian casualties.

Civilians were "likely killed," the US military conceded.

In a statement, US Central Command, which oversees operations in Yemen, told Business Insider it is "reviewing information provided by Airwars."

Trump is not the first president to bring the US-led war on terror to Yemen — American cluster bombs killed 35 women and children during Obama's presidency — but data collected by Airwars and the UK-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism suggest he is a more prolific bombardier than his predecessor.

In 2017, the US admitted to carrying out 133 attacks in Yemen, the vast majority airstrikes. By 2019, the Department of Defense stopped even saying how many airstrikes it had carried out in Yemen deepening a lack of transparency from the Trump administration about such strikes."

The full, detailed report for anyone that wants to read it https://airwars.org/wp-content/uplo...ency-Trump-in-Yemen.-Airwars-October-2020.pdf

Are you seriously trying to compare Trump and Biden in terms of foreign policy? Even Trump's harshest critics concede that Biden has done nothing but make a mess of things overseas. History is not going to look kindly on Biden.

Are you seriously trying to compare Trump and Biden in terms of foreign policy? Even Trump's harshest critics concede that Biden has done nothing but make a mess of things overseas.

Why do you include non-sequiturs?

I was not "comparing" the Trump administration or Biden administration.

You made a statement that Trump didn't start a single war. I said Biden hasn't started a single war. Neither started a war. Of course, there are long arguments that a President alone can't start a war anyway. But, both have maintained American troops in hot zones- war zones. Both sent military equipment to hot zones, war zones. Both have ordered military strikes in war zones and hot zones. Both approved deals to send military equipment to hot zones and war zones.

I then posted a report that detailed hundreds of bombing strikes that Trump approved because the spin seems to be he didn't order military strikes, or that civilians didn't die on his watch. That's not true, but it's something Trumpers repeat a lot as if its true, or as if they've convinced themselves it's true.

I've had Trumpers tell me face to face that Trump didn't do all this bombing that other Presidents have done. I tell them that's not true and I mention Yemen as an example (That's just one example) and they have no idea what I'm talking about. Their ignorance isn't anyone else's problem. They are lying to themselves at this point.

You then reply asking if I am comparing foreign policy. If I was comparing foreign policy, it would be a long post comparing foreign policy which wasn't posted.

I simply posted a report that detailed hundreds of bombing strikes that Trump approved- some of those were cluster F$$Ks- which is typical for these sorts of things no matter who approves them. That's what I posted.

Last edited:
Why do you include non-sequiturs?

I was not "comparing" the Trump administration or Biden administration.

You made a statement that Trump didn't start a single war. I said Biden hasn't started a single war. Neither started a war. Of course, there are long arguments that a President alone can't start a war anyway. But, both have maintained American troops in hot zones- war zones. Both sent military equipment to hot zones, war zones. Both have ordered military strikes in war zones and hot zones. Both approved deals to send military equipment to hot zones and war zones.

I then posted a report that detailed hundreds of bombing strikes that Trump approved because the spin seems to be he didn't order military strikes, or that civilians didn't die on his watch. That's not true, but it's something Trumpers repeat a lot as if its true, or as if they've convinced themselves it's true.

I've had Trumpers tell me face to face that Trump didn't do all this bombing that other Presidents have done. I tell them that's not true and I mention Yemen as an example (That's just one example) and they have no idea what I'm talking about. Their ignorance isn't anyone else's problem. They are lying to themselves at this point.

You then reply asking if I am comparing foreign policy. If I was comparing foreign policy, it would be a long post comparing foreign policy which wasn't posted.

I simply posted a report that detailed hundreds of bombing strikes that Trump approved. That's what I posted.

Biden, Obama and NATO were the architects of the Ukraine War. There is also evidence to suggest Zelensky was ready to sign a peace agreement when the Biden Administration vetoed it and blew up the pipeline while simultaneously garbling about climate change.

Look at the lives lost. Look at the money spent that we didn't have. Look at the complete failure.

Dave, I have no idea why you would support this type of movement at this point? It's so strange since you claim to be liberal and empathetic. Biden has done nothing for the American people other then widen the wealth gap dramatically, increase the debt dramatically, attempt to force censorship and mandates, and send money to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Biden, Obama and NATO were the architects of the Ukraine War. There is also evidence to suggest Zelensky was ready to sign a peace agreement when the Biden Administration vetoed it and blew up the pipeline while simultaneously garbling about climate change.

Look at the lives lost. Look at the money spent that we didn't have. Look at the complete failure.

Dave, I have no idea why you would support this type of movement at this point? It's so strange since you claim to be liberal and empathetic. Biden has done nothing for the American people other then widen the wealth gap dramatically, increase the debt dramatically, attempt to force censorship and mandates, and send money to Ukraine.

lol you're blaming someone that was last president in 2016 for the Ukraine war? Crazy the person from 2017-2021 is completely blameless.

lol you're blaming someone that was last president in 2016 for the Ukraine war? Crazy the person from 2017-2021 is completely blameless.

Don't follow. Everyone knows about Obama's role in the Ukraine-NATO-Russia escalation. It's been very well documented.

Trump wanted absolutely nothing to do with Ukraine. Russia didn't invade on Trump's watch either.

Trump also questioned NATO aggression and wanted our allies to start footing more of the bill which was completely Pro-American.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricalCock89
Trump wanted absolutely nothing to do with Ukraine. Russia didn't invade on Trump's watch either.

It's just honestly wild the Republican party is moving toward conceding to the Russians is a good thing.

Reagan must be rolling in his grave.

It's just honestly wild the Republican party is moving toward conceding to the Russians is a good thing.

Conceding what exactly? The peace agreement was on the table several times. We're a half a world away and have no business fanning the flames. Would you like it if we decided to annex an area that was once US territory and Russia said no?

Not to mention, most of Crimea was full of Russians who were in agreement with Russia's annexation. In the East (Donetsk and Luhansk regions), the situation was even more complex. It wasn't our business, but the Military Industrial Complex loves war and rebuilding regions at the expense of the rest of the world. Wonder how that gels with the climate activism?

Were you even alive for Reagan? Obama, Hillary and their media mouthpieces had you believing Putin was getting ready to take over Vermont. He's 75-years old and what exactly has the bad, bad man done besides be the scarecrow for the gullible and the poster child for the fake Dossier? I'm not saying he should have done what he did by going into Ukraine. But waiving NATO entry around Ukraine is a big reason for all of this suffering. And most importantly, it has been reported more than once that a peace agreement was there from beginning and again in mid-2023.

Last edited:

Putin is the architect of the Ukraine War. He's killing hundreds of thousands of his own people for nothing. NATO was never going to include Ukraine. Only Putin thought that was going to happen.

Regardless, that's over now. Eventually, whatever is left of Ukraine will join NATO.

Regardless, I'm not here to debate Biden or Trump. Our opinions - as opposite as they are- are irrelevant.

I simply responded to your post and posted a report that detailed all the US military bombing strikes that Trump ordered in Yemen in his administration.

Putin is the architect of the Ukraine War. He's killing hundreds of thousands of his own people for nothing. NATO was never going to include Ukraine. Only Putin thought that was going to happen.

Regardless, that's over now. Eventually, whatever is left of Ukraine will join NATO.

Regardless, I'm not here to debate Biden or Trump. Our opinions - as opposite as they are- are irrelevant.

I simply responded to your post and posted a report that detailed all the US military bombing strikes that Trump ordered in Yemen in his administration.

The US and UK performed iso-bombing of Yemen rebels because they were attacking our trade ships. Pretty much every country you can think of supported it. I'm not sure how you can conflate this with something like Ukraine?

It's important to note a few things

1) Ward is a Trumper. He always defends Trump in his posts. Anything he posts either deflects from Trump, or blames everyone else but Trump. This is what a Trump cultist does. It's never Trump's fault. Trump could slap everyone in Ward's family and spit in their face and Ward would wipe Trump's chin for him and apologize to him that they didn't enjoy it.

2) Ward likely believes most of what he says. His way of viewing things, and his selected news diet always back up his views because those are the ones he pics - and those are ones where Trump is always right, that everyone is to blame except Trump.

3) Even most of Trump's closest advisors, hand-picked, blame him for all sorts of issues and problems he created and he's responsible for. But Ward, reading stuff from the other cult members, only blames everyone else.

4) Ward is a conspiracy nut. His mind is numerous conspiracies- and while most of them are fairly tame- some are worthy of a Trump rally crowd who still believe John Kennedy Jr. is alive and working behind the scenes for Trump.

Always important to note that when interacting with him.

1) Ward is a Trumper. He always defends Trump in his posts. Anything he posts either deflects from Trump, or blames everyone else but Trump. This is what a Trump cultist does. It's never Trump's fault. Trump could slap everyone in Ward's family and spit in their face and Ward would wipe Trump's chin for him and apologize to him that they didn't enjoy it.

2) Ward likely believes most of what he says. His way of viewing things, and his news sources back this up - that Trump is always right, that everyone is to blame except Trump.

3) Even Trump's closest advisors, hand-picked, blame him for all sorts of issues and problems he created and he's responsible for. But to Ward, reading stuff from the other cult members, only blames everyone else.

4) Ward is a conspiracy nut. His mind is numerous conspiracies- and while most of them are fairly tame- some are worthy of a Trump rally crowd who still believe John Kennedy Jr. is alive and working behind the scenes for Trump.

This is what happens when you start losing arguments. You head to the sandbox and start name-calling. I'm voting for RFK in 2024. However, there's absolutely no comparison between Trump v. Biden in terms of what was best for America and the world in general.

If you would like to have a high-level discussion of the policies and accomplishments of each, we can do that. However, I've got the better hand to play so you might want to opt out on this one.

2) Ward likely believes most of what he says. His way of viewing things, and his selected news diet always back up his views because those are the ones he pics - and those are ones where Trump is always right, that everyone is to blame except Trump.

3) Even most of Trump's closest advisors, hand-picked, blame him for all sorts of issues and problems he created and he's responsible for. But Ward, reading stuff from the other cult members, only blames everyone else.

How about that new RB coach?

Reactions: Ward Jr
Were you even alive for Reagan? Obama, Hillary and their media mouthpieces had you believing Putin was getting ready to take over Vermont. He's 75-years old and....

He's actually 71, but there is no reason for you to start being accurate at this point in your life.

In fairness, most traditional Republicans would never do such a thing.

Trumpers and Trump himself, are sympathetic to Putin. Trump brags on Putin as much as he does anyone. He reveres him and has told advisors he wishes he had his power within the government.

So, there is a difference there- though it's harder to see these days.

Reactions: uscwatson21
In fairness, most traditional Republicans would never do such a thing.

Trumpers and Trump himself, are sympathetic to Putin. Trump brags on Putin as much as he does anyone. He reveres him and has told advisors he wishes he had his power within the government.

So, there is a difference there- though it's harder to see these days.

You sound desperate...again. Go ahead and hit the report button. The last thing you want is a real debate.

This is what happens when you start losing arguments. You head to the sandbox and start name-calling. I'm voting for RFK in 2024. However, there's absolutely no comparison between Trump v. Biden in terms of what was best for America and the world in general.

If you would like to have a high-level discussion of the policies and accomplishments of each, we can do that. However, I've got the better hand to play so you might want to opt out on this one.

I call you exactly what you deserve to be called.

I don't care who you claim to vote for. No one should ever believe you.

I'm not interested in discussing your opinions of your cult leader Messiah with you.

I simply posted about the US military airstrikes ordered by Trump from almost day 1 of his administration.

I call you exactly what you deserve to be called.

I don't care who you claim to vote for. No one should ever believe you.

I'm not interested in discussing your opinions of your cult leader Messiah with you.

I simply posted about the US military airstrikes ordered by Trump from almost day 1 of his administration.

Just let me know if you want to discuss the policies of each in an adult manner. Sound bites don't cut it. This is not CNN.

You sound desperate...again. Go ahead and hit the report button. The last thing you want is a real debate.

Not desperate at all. I simply posted the information about Trump's middle east bombing campaigns.

Just let me know if you want to discuss the policies of each in an adult manner. Sound bites don't cut it. This is not CNN.

Did you disagree with bombing Yemen? They directly attacked us.

I'm not interested in discussing your opinions of your cult leader Messiah with you - or your many justifications for his actions (that never apply to anyone else).

You'd prefer sound bites and TDS rhetoric instead? Strange mentality but prevalent of those who somehow still support this current admin.

You'd prefer sound bites and TDS rhetoric instead? Strange mentality but prevalent of those who somehow still support this current admin.

I'm not interested in discussing your opinions of your cult leader Messiah with you - or your many justifications for his actions (that never apply to anyone else).

Paper-Tiger stuff, Dave, You're better than this.

Paper-Tiger stuff, Dave, You're better than this.

OK.

How about that new RB coach?

Looks like a good choice. Time will tell.

Has good experience. Have to trust the head coach because fans have no info about his personality or how he interacts with players.

RB coaches seem to be interchangeable. Seems to boil down to recruiting ability more than most things and how they will interact with the rest of the staff. Only Beamer really knows that side of the new coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT