ADVERTISEMENT

No game thread?

Haha. It is interesting how Beamer has convinced the media to try to save his job.

The post Beamer era when the dirty laundry leaks out is going to be telling.

I don't think it's anything so nefarious.

These types of comments are often thrown out when a coach is on the hotseat. I didn't think Beamer was at that point yet, though.

LOL

Same goes for taterdouche123.

Not fooling anybody.

I'd like to believe Lurker hasn't gone full Coachroach yet. However, his negativity has been off the charts too.

Some of the guys would do much better with doubling their anti-depressant dose rather than dreaming of a new head coach every second of the day.

There are 8,760 hours in a year. We play football for only 36 if those.

Can't imagine those 36 hours being spend squawking about the possibility of a new head coach in a couple of years and actively cheering for the team's demise.

If you dislike Beamer that much, stop keeping up with the team until that happens. There has to be better things to do on a Saturday afternoon than wallowing in your own misery.

The media LOVES Beamer, this isnt his fault at all. However they absolutely love him bc he is what journalists think a football coach should be. Fun, laughing, not so strict, hes the total opposite of coaches the media is disgusted by, such as Saban, Belicheck, the disciplinarians who yell and are strict.

There are other coaches the media adores like this it isnt just ours. The easier going, less strict, laughing, no yelling, etc coaches, they love em bc thats how they think the boss of any group should be.
It’s naive to think it’s because of how coaches instead of how he treats the media.

He clearly gives them more access than other coaches.

"I love Gamecock football soooo much that I'm going to keep up with all of the games and only find negativity in a 41-point win versus an SEC opponent. That's how big of a Gamecock fan I am."

You know things are bad when you’re calling them an SEC opponent instead of a 0-7 Vanderbilt team.

C'mon! Every single team in the SEC has us circled us as a sure win .... including Vandy.
Who, in the World, is anyone trying to kid???

Frank's son is a JOKE and his ass grabbing and family bear huggin' has already become a media JOKE!!!

Bless You, Frank's Boy, because you are a MEDIA JOKE and do NOT YET realize it!!!

We just delivered Vandy their worst loss of the season. They've played all of the big boys too.

You find zero joy in that?

I don't find any joy in our fanbase trying to use a win over a bad Vanderbilt team to ignore the reality of our current situation.

We played Vandy today and we won big.
What was the alternative outcome?
It's like some people can't be happy about anything less than a National Championship. Geezus.

Reactions: Ward Jr
I don't find any joy in our fanbase trying to use a win over a bad Vanderbilt team to ignore the reality of our current situation.

So you're the self-appointed shepherd to the light in otherwise darkness?

Look at our history. We win the vast majority of our SEC games at home just like all of the other non-elite SEC teams.

When our good players are banged up (or purchased by other teams), it's going to sting more than it would if we had layers of talent like the SEC Teams who recruit better than us.

This year, we have one 2pt loss to UF at Williams-Brice that got away.

Our schedule has not been friendly and we've had some bad injuries that plagued us against better competition on the road.

Let's see how the UK and Clemson games turn out before we grab the Colt 45.

If Wells returns next week which seems to be a possibility, there's a shot we win out to close the regular season.

We're not that far off from being a really decent team.

We played Vandy today and we won big.
What was the alternative outcome?
It's like some people can't be happy about anything less than a National Championship. Geezus.

The alternative would have been calamitous.

We keep our bowl eligibility dreams alive another week. As long as that is in front of us, the team will fight.

Reactions: Cybercock

Look at our history. We win the vast majority of our SEC games at home just like all of the other non-elite SEC teams.

When our good players are banged up (or purchased by other teams), it's going to sting more than it would if we had layers of talent like the SEC Teams who recruit better than us.

Our schedule has not been friendly and we've had some bad injuries that plagued us against better competition on the road.

If Wells returns next week which seems to be a possibility, there's a shot we win out to close the regular season.

Listen to what you're saying. We're really close to being a 6-6 team?

What if Wells doesn't come back next year, when the schedule is even harder. If Beamer has another losing season next year, you think he deserves more time?

LOL. Cry it out, tater bitch.

Keep obsessing over everything I post. I own you, and Beamer is here to stay.

Tater123 really upset over our win today. Cry it out, baby girl. lol

crying-little-girl.gif

I didn't LOSE anything. I'm happy as hell. Gamecocks win. BY 41. COMPELTE DOMINATION.

You and the other little whiney bitches are the only ones crying. Seeing you in your normal trolling meltdown is just gravy. lol

giphy.webp

I didn't LOSE anything. I'm happy as hell. Gamecocks win. BY 41. COMPELTE DOMINATION.

You and the other little whiney bitches are the only ones crying. Seeing you in your normal trolling meltdown is just gravy. lol

giphy.webp

LOL

Your tears are my entertainment, Gotaters2021.

And the memes are just the point in the script where you realize you LOST again.

Can’t be serious. Gamecocks are not good defensively or running the ball on offense. Umm the best players are seniors so just how close are they?

Reactions: uscwatson21
If you dislike Beamer that much, stop keeping up with the team until that happens. There has to be better things to do on a Saturday afternoon than wallowing in your own misery.

I actually agree with you for once.

Spent the day with my wife and several of my children. Really nice lunch out of town and did some shopping for one of my young adult children. Really nice day.

Listened to about 15 mins of the football game on the car radio. Knew we'd win. Was pleased.

Such a world class loser attitude to waste time whining about our coach. I strongly support him as do the great, great majority of the Gamecock fanbase.

Gamecocks Win. Let me taste those TATER123 TEARS!!!!!! LOL

cartman-salty-tears.gif

Another post-Gamecock win meltdown. LOVE IT

LOL

And the memes are just the point in the script where you realize you LOST again.

Gamecocks WIN.
BEAMER WINS
I WIN. NOT ONE TEAR HERE.

YOU LOST. That's why you are trolling and crying like the little tater bitch you are.

LOVE IT. GIVE ME MORE. DELICIOUS.

Gamecocks WIN.
BEAMER WINS
I WIN. NOT ONE TEAR HERE.

YOU LOST. That's why you are trolling and crying like the little tater bitch you are.

LOVE IT. GIVE ME MORE. DELICIOUS.

LOL

And the hissy fit tells me you realize you LOST again.

I actually agree with you for once.

Spent the day with my wife and several of my children. Really nice lunch out of town and did some shopping for one of my young adult children. Really nice day.

Listened to about 15 mins of the football game on the car radio. Knew we'd win. Was pleased.

Such a world class loser attitude to waste time whining about our coach. I strongly support him as do the great, great majority of the Gamecock fanbase.

You supported him but didn't even watch the game?

Telling of the malaise in the fan base.

You supported him but didn't even watch the game?

Telling of the malaise in the fan base.

At least part of that malaise has to be that it was Vandy.

But it was interesting to see the lack of interest in a game thread that is normally exhuberantly supported.

Reactions: uscwatson21
lol at pretending you would be happy at 4-6 shaping up to be 4-8.
You just had a 41 point win over an SEC team. Yet you are already counting future games as losses. Clemson has been a good team in the past, but they are ripe for the pickings.

lol at pretending you would be happy at 4-6 shaping up to be 4-8.
Kentucky just got beat by 28 points. South Carolina just beat an SEC team by 41. Clemson is as ripe for the picking as they have been in over a decade. Yet you are already counting both games as losses.

Kentucky just got beat by 28 points. South Carolina just beat an SEC team by 41. Clemson is as ripe for the picking as they have been in over a decade. Yet you are already counting both games as losses.

Not counting. Wishing.

Right after the game, the SEC Now crew summed up these clowns.

Dari Nowkhah: "Name somebody that doesn't like Shane Beamer"
Chris Doering: "If they don't like Shane Beamer, they don't like themselves"
Dari Nowkhah: "They don't like humanity. They don't like people. They don't like life."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT