ADVERTISEMENT

No game thread?

Well, it is Vandy.
We’ve made so many mistakes in the first qtr alone. Special teams: kickoff out of bounds, punt fair catch at our 4 yard line (what punt receiver is not taught to never handle a punt inside the 5!!!). Awful discipline.

Meh. It's vandy. We can afford to mess around.

Well, if it was HS football, maybe. But, at 3-6, I'd be showing extreme discipline in hopes it might have some affect in saving my job. Clown show trick plays are eventually going to bite him in the butt and no one will remember any that worked.

Haha no game there’s bc we are 3-6 vs 2-8 Vandy.

BUT we’re soundly dominating them. And Kentucky is getting smoked today.

6-6 isn’t impossible. If Beamer lands this plane at a 7-6 finish it would be a great job coaching, cant deny that.

We have taken care of business. Just hoping for no injuries the rest of the game. Next week will be against a team with a pulse.

Looks like our defense has decided to quit playing in the second half. Why am I not surprised?

Shane is trying to run up the score to keep @GoCocksFight2021 on his side

After the game.

Dari Nowkhah: "Name somebody that doesn't like Shane Beamer"

Chris Doering: "If they don't like Shane Beamer, they don't like themselves"

Dari Nowkhah: "They don't like humanity. They don't like people. They don't like life."

boom-iron-man-explosion-d7qyoestc5b3f94v.gif

After the game.

Dari Nowkhah: "Name somebody that doesn't like Shane Beamer"

Chris Doering: "If they don't like Shane Beamer, they don't like themselves"

Dari Nowkhah: "They don't like humanity. They don't like people. They don't like life."

boom-iron-man-explosion-d7qyoestc5b3f94v.gif

Haha. It is interesting how Beamer has convinced the media to try to save his job.

The post Beamer era when the dirty laundry leaks out is going to be telling.

Haha. It is interesting how Beamer has convinced the media to try to save his job.

The media LOVES Beamer, this isnt his fault at all. However they absolutely love him bc he is what journalists think a football coach should be. Fun, laughing, not so strict, hes the total opposite of coaches the media is disgusted by, such as Saban, Belicheck, the disciplinarians who yell and are strict.

There are other coaches the media adores like this it isnt just ours. The easier going, less strict, laughing, no yelling, etc coaches, they love em bc thats how they think the boss of any group should be.

"I love Gamecock football soooo much that I'm going to keep up with all of the games and only find negativity in a 41-point win versus an SEC opponent. That's how big of a Gamecock fan I am."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT