ADVERTISEMENT

UK thread

So after watching this game

I think 7 wins is more likely now

That was excellent D

Improving O

Nobody is predicting amazing heights for this team. We (most of us anyway) are simply happy we won a huge game and our season is not in the trash after week two. Gives us all hope we can have a winning season.
For one, we now know we’re not the worst team in the SEC. That’s all this game shows me.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
Proud of the effort today. Stoops has been out coached 3years in a row now. Beamer must not be too bad. Super glad to beat KY and the fact that it wasn't close just makes it sweeter. I work with a Grad from there. After all the smack he talked I don't expect to hear anything out of him till round Ball season. Go Cocks!!
You're lucky you only have to deal with a grad at work, try being married to one and she went into full blown meltdown Saturday, ofcourse it was difficult to keep from laughing

Unlike you, my joy doesn't come from trying to prove the other person wrong.

Cry it out, Dorothy. Beamer proves you wrong again.

8ae94eb1ff8f57ad5a7aad7547d1a97f.gif

For one, we now know we’re not the worst team in the SEC. That’s all this game shows me.
Even though we currently are the best team in the SEC (only team with an SEC win), you would still not support this team or coach Beamer if we kept that rank all year. Why can't you just try and not be so dang negative?

This game showed me a whole lot more. We do have some fight especially on D. We gave up a few yards on the ground, but we stopped them every time they tried to run on 4th down. We did not give up a single TD.
Our O did a lot better job protecting Sellers. Yes, it is still a work in progress, but way better than week 1. Sellers did a way better job searching his receivers. That 3rd QTR we saw a really good Offense out there that scored 2 TD's with several converted 3rd downs.

This game showed us fans a whole lot to be excited about. Even Coach Kelly from LSU saw more than you claim.

Even though we currently are the best team in the SEC (only team with an SEC win), you would still not support this team or coach Beamer if we kept that rank all year. Why can't you just try and not be so dang negative?

This game showed me a whole lot more. We do have some fight especially on D. We gave up a few yards on the ground, but we stopped them every time they tried to run on 4th down. We did not give up a single TD.
Our O did a lot better job protecting Sellers. Yes, it is still a work in progress, but way better than week 1. Sellers did a way better job searching his receivers. That 3rd QTR we saw a really good Offense out there that scored 2 TD's with several converted 3rd downs.

This game showed us fans a whole lot to be excited about. Even Coach Kelly from LSU saw more than you claim.
Why can’t I try to not be so negative? Because I’ve seen 50 years of South Carolina football seasons. The first few games show me absolutely nothing. If we beat LSU this week — and we won’t — then feel free to unload on me about my positivity. After 50 years of having my hopes destroyed I’ve earned my right to negativity.

Why can’t I try to not be so negative? Because I’ve seen 50 years of South Carolina football seasons. The first few games show me absolutely nothing. If we beat LSU this week — and we won’t — then feel free to unload on me about my positivity. After 50 years of having my hopes destroyed I’ve earned my right to negativity.
He's saving all your negative posts on his computer at the work office. He has a folder listed for every poster who's ever made a negative comment on here. He lists the dates and time too of negative posts. This guy will work overtime if he has too to keep his list complete. He's never going to let anyone forget a negative comment they made in the past.

I feel your pain and agony. The last decade has been especially rough considering we had the most successful run in our program's history from 2011.-2013. I remember the Sparky and Brad years vividly too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT