ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial Game Thread...

Anyone else see what I mean? Vs right handed batters this ump is letting the inside pitches stretch the zone but not for the left handed batters.

Need to find a way to get this pitcher out of the game. Sounds like a big dropoff after him.

I'm concerned about our six offensive KO's in three innings, four swinging and two looking. Not a good sign.
Pardon me; 9 KO's in 4 innings, 6 swinging, 3 looking. If a batter just puts the ball in play, he may get a hit, or a least the fielder might muff the catch or the throw.

OK, as much as I would like to blame this on Meyers I can't. CS has just lost all control.
He's hanging everything and serving right down the dick

What the heck is wrong with Schmidt? Lights out the first few innings then falls apart. Don't understand. And this has become a pattern. Worrisome.

a pitcher like Schmidt needs someone behind the plate who can call a game. There really isnt anyone like that at this level.

They can boo if they want but this team is not taking care of business

Schmidt...screwed on the call to load the bases.
But that was only one batter. The 2 homers and two runners on base before that are all on him.

Why was DTW so shallow on the ball he dropped? Are none of the coaches checking the outfield and positioning them?

Gotta credit RI. They hit the ball where we ain't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT