ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial taters/cards thread....

Couple of bad ball placements already. ACC has a lot to lose with a tater loss.

The middle is open all night against The tigers defense, the cardinals need to take advantage with some tight end crossing routes,wheel routes,quick tight end outs.

Clemp looks a lot smoother than us on O and nastier on D. SOS really, really blew it. Takes talent to win. Coaches that prepare their team helps too.

Reactions: tailgatecock

Anyone else think it's comical that this is a BIG game in the ACC and supposed test in a hostile environment for the taters............and I've seen more emotion and excitement, along with noise from a cross town rival high school game. Boy, I hope the kittens can navigate through the "hostile" and rowdy crowd. ACC venues are pathetic. Compare this crowd to our crowd vs KY last week. Night and day and it was only KY.

Reactions: suncock
I don't know how many games we will won or if we will beat clemson. But thank God ,we're not in the ACC.

The passing game ain't working. Louisville should just play the freshman and run the ball. They're only down 7.

Clemp looks a lot smoother than us on O and nastier on D. SOS really, really blew it. Takes talent to win. Coaches that prepare their team helps too.
We at least have depth on our d-line. They don't, at all. Linebacker either. One or two injuries could seriously screw their season. Have you seen how bad the offense is without Watson?

I'm going to call a timeout after the play. That ref calls a TO right then.......wow

Did you really start a clemson game thread? Dude you are obsessed. Get a hold of yourself. Wow.

Did you really start a clemson game thread? Dude you are obsessed. Get a hold of yourself. Wow.
What are you talking about? They are playing tonight and there is nothing else on...but you know our instate rival. I don't see nothing wrong with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT