ADVERTISEMENT

USC 41 clemson 25 half.

Some of the same Staley bug a boos. No consistent 3 point shooter. Girls in this game didn't block out or could not hold onto the ball. Throwing the ball in a crowd and missing lay ups. Great in transition and some young players look athletic. Most teams will just set the zone and dare them to shoot.

Reactions: TheReelEss
Well Clemson gets a moral victory whereas come Saturday, we will get a morale buster for sure. By the way, I have seen FB posts where the Clemson fans can't wait for the beat down, they are particularly nasty about it. They sure do hate us, no doubt. I wish that we had that DNA, just saying.

WOW!

Glad we won, but what F happened????
Poor ball movement on the offensive end. It's clear they're playing a different style without an extremely talented big girl inside who draws double teams to just feed the ball to.clemson played a very effective zone. BTW, clemson is a lot better than I've seen them in recent years. We're not as good. We'll lose some games and probably not win the conference this season.

Reactions: vacock#
Well Clemson gets a moral victory whereas come Saturday, we will get a morale buster for sure. By the way, I have seen FB posts where the Clemson fans can't wait for the beat down, they are particularly nasty about it. They sure do hate us, no doubt. I wish that we had that DNA, just saying.
I do hate them more than they hate me. I just can't do anything about it at the moment.

Poor ball movement on the offensive end. It's clear they're playing a different style without an extremely talented big girl inside who draws double teams to just feed the ball to.clemson played a very effective zone. BTW, clemson is a lot better than I've seen them in recent years. We're not as good. We'll lose some games and probably not win the conference this season.
"Postionless basketball". Bottom line is we're a year late getting a great recruiting class. Glad to see it coming, though. This isn't even a rebuilding year, which is sad. That comes NEXT year.

"Postionless basketball". Bottom line is we're a year late getting a great recruiting class. Glad to see it coming, though. This isn't even a rebuilding year, which is sad. That comes NEXT year.
I was talking on the phone with my buddy while we both watched the game lst night. He said in WBB we are like clemson and UConn is like Bama as those teams relate to CFB. Honestly, I know it's just the 2nd game in, but I don't think I would consider this talent to be even a conference contender. But who knows what they can achieve by season's end?

I was talking on the phone with my buddy while we both watched the game lst night. He said in WBB we are like clemson and UConn is like Bama as those teams relate to CFB. Honestly, I know it's just the 2nd game in, but I don't think I would consider this talent to be even a conference contender. But who knows what they can achieve by season's end?
I'd love to be mistaken, but I don't see a deep run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT