ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ECU game thread

This team is not good. Long season ahead. Reality is setting in. Lol! I had hoped that maybe we had some talent and with some good coaching could make the difference. What I’m watching is a sh&t show of follies. This is what bad teams do.

Reactions: cadcock
They missed the targeting as well. Refs suck
If we're already at the point where debating whether or not ref calls determine the game then we shouldn't have even gotten off the bus. So far this team is trash. Hopefully reality will start to settle in. We're in a full on rebuild mode.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Are you ok? Do you always react to questions like that?

when people post stupid stuff, they should fully expect abrasive responses. “Have you played much football?” was an indiotic response. You don’t have to be Nick Saban or Tom Brady to know that twisting around with the ball up high at the endzone is a terrible move when the path of least resistance and risk is to get your shoulders and the ball as low as possible.

How’s the OSU/Oregon game? I may be switching over. Can someone just PM me when our game is over with the score? I don’t think I can watch much more of this sloppiness.

• Haha
Reactions: Brace1
The Beamer era is over before it even began.
Why? Because Muschamp left him with a bunch of D-3 WRs and a sorry team? If this is what we’re going to do to coaches then nobody will take this job. This attitude sucks. Beamer inherited a real $hit show. That’s why we paid Muschamp $14 million to leave during a year we lost money.

Did our fans really expect Beamer to come in and instantly change that? I’m sure Beamer wishes he had better players to work with. He doesn’t.

No, this is who we are, WR room is a joke. QB was wanted by no one so he went the GA route.

HC is in over his head, OC hasn’t called ball plays in 4 years. But he was cheap, so come on down!
I am disappointed with the team's performance today and recognize it is going to be a long season. Yet, it is too early to give up on this staff.

Nope. He is clueless. Shouldve never been hired. Ill bet whatever you want he doesn't make it 5 years.
Far from clueless, what exactly should he have done different to change the outcome of this game? The facts are these, this team is not very good. But that is far from his fault. It’s devoid of talent and hasn’t been coached well since 2013

Reactions: caughtlookin
We'll find out what the guys are made of on this next drive. Gonna do a quick 3 and out or score a TD? If we want to stay in the game, we have to score a TD. Yes, it's already must-score time.

I'm hoping that wasn't the drive that cemented what our guys are made of. 😕

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT