ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ECU game thread

I played HS which is as far as most people get. And one of the fundamentals is don’t get cute around the goal line. There’s not a coach in the world who’d teach that move at the endzone, so whatever dumb shit you were getting ready to say, shove it.
Are you ok? Do you always react to questions like that?

That’s why you don’t schedule an away game against a G-5 school.
Those players and fans highlight of their entire year is to upset you. That stuff is real! It’s an obstacle we aren’t built to overcome.
Thanks Ray!!!

Beamer doesn't need to sugar coat this play. He needs to tell them, that's what you get when you don't hold onto the ball, you leave your faith in the hands of someone else. Hope they get the message soon.

We are not playing well, but that was a trash call on the fumble by Joyner. Are these SEC officials. His leg was clearly down.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
The sad part is the screw job the refs are putting on us with some of these calls are coming from SEC refs at that. Dude was clearly down, but three turnovers in less than 20 minutes of football is not good. We need to secure the football before we give them the game.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I new this was a 4 win team and without Doty a 3 win team. Might as well redshirt Doty. No need to get him killed next week, let Noland get killed next week.

That's a thought. Even if Doty is really good, the rest of the team is not, why waste a year of eligibility on a team going nowhere.

I Still Honestly don't understand why we schedule teams like this. We don't need to. Our SEC Schedule is difficult enough.

Playing teams like this hurts us more than it could ever help us.

This team might be worse than the winless team. The 1999 team probably wouldve won 5 with this schedule.

We'll find out what the guys are made of on this next drive. Gonna do a quick 3 and out or score a TD? If we want to stay in the game, we have to score a TD. Yes, it's already must-score time.

Reactions: BayouRooster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT