ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Florida Game Thread

I swear, we are the epitome of The Gang that couldnt shoot straight.......SMH

Our offense has been completely shut out. Less than 50 yards of offense midway through the 3rd quarter? Ridiculous. I don't care that Florida has a good defense. We have to do better

The coaches should go pack a uhaul after the game they don't deserve to waste our time for two more weeks. And to think- we have SEVERAL RECRUITS there today... Sure they are leaving thinking we are top on their list.... SMH

Honestly, why should the fans come to the next two games? You have to put something on the field that resembles a team to expect any effort from the fans,

Every damn coach needs to hit the road. Same sorry O line play, same soft ass defensive playcalling. Never in my life seen defensive coaches refuse to try something different on defense, knowing what you're doing isn't gonna work. What a complete joke.

Reactions: Cocky4SC
This is truely the 1st time since 1999, I'm ready for this football season to end.

Our players have 0.0 in awareness. Our dbs couldnt bat one down if the ball had hellium in it. Its not coaching its lack of talent.

Reactions: pc_21
I'm thinking about a thread on here last week. Someone said we would beat the "Breaks" (not Brakes) off of UF. I think that person was right, but it was "Brakes" and we can't stop them from rolling.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I'll ask it again because no one wants to answer... AS A RECRUIT, HOW COULD I POSSIBLY CONSIDER COMING TO USC OVER CLEMSON??? THIS IS SO PATHETIC. WE ARE SO BAD AND THEY ARE JUST INCREDIBLE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT